Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enjoying Fellatio

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoying Fellatio

My query is about men who enjoy oral to climax versus those who don't. Is it a learned behavior? Was there a period of time in your life where oral was a main way you enjoyed sexual release with another person? Was that at the beginning of your sexual life?

I'm wondering if having oral as a way to keep a girl from getting pregnant was part of it? How about having a bit of fun that others didn't know about due to having only a short time to do something or not wanting to get undressed to a greater degree? How abut saving intercourse for a later time?

You can answer for yourself or another that you know the circumstances of.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

• I'm a male and I have never been given a lot of oral. I have never "required" it as I don't get enough excitement from it to orgasm or get close to orgasming. I was in my mid twenties before I had my first sex and my first bj. I always wonder if that was part of not getting into getting oral like some guys are.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Your probably right JNS with that statement. But my first experience was oral sex knowing the girl I was with couldn't get pregnant by doing oral and no condom. So the next best thing was oral sex as it was enjoy by myself and girl I was with. But for us guys we don't have to get naked to enjoy oral sex it can be done in a car just unzip and presto you ready to enjoy lol.
      When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• I've always really enjoyed an orgasm from oral, but it doesn't always lead there and that's OK. But, for me context is everything. Only once in my life was oral the first and/or only sexual experience with a partner and that was because she was adamant about remaining a virgin. There's no way to say I didn't enjoy it, but it felt like being serviced and sometimes left me/her having to finish off manually.

I always thought of it as WAY more personal and intimate than intercourse. for a women to take my penis in her mouth. My partners that cared to elaborate on the subject (with that one exception) felt the same. The enjoyability factor is highly dependent on the circumstances, for me at least. If she's into it and into me, I'm into it big time. If not, I'm going to have a hard time getting there.

Comment

• I just don't like BJ's. Don't know why. I know many guys prefer it over the real thing. I love it when my GF uses her hands though!
          [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• I have really not discovered a bad orgasm. I love receiving fellatio and my SO is not only skilled, but she enjoys it. I suppose we are a very oral couple. I never had an issue orgasming with fellatio.
            "The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." Despair.com "Dysfunction"

Comment

• I am with you on that as well effy it's the best feeling. But if you have girl friend or wife who enjoys doing oral who am I to agrue about it just lay back and enjoy the pleasure. But it's akways good to return the favor as well lol.
              When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• I enjoy being given a BJ very much. Some times more than intercourse. the first times I had sex I had intercourse thought. There where actually years from my first intercourse to my first blowjob. There has never been a issue to just staying with 1 of them. I Did however struggle to find partners who liked me enough to have sex with me until I was about 18 and I lost my virginity when I was at the end of 16. My first BJ was probably around the late 18. My real love for getting a blowjob however came when I was 19-20 when an earlier GF blew my mind with an extremely good BJ leaving me tingling in my entire body including my teeth. She was the first one who let me cum in her mouth as well. She told me she thought it was dumb that I had to be finished off with a handjob and she with oral therefor she finished of the job with her mouth. She also swallowed because she thought it was easier then finding other solutions to get rid of the cum. I found that extremely hot. She said it did not taste that much and the feel of it was weird but she had gotten used to it so it did not bother her.

I still remember the moment where I informed her that I was about to cum the first time she gave me an BJ, I did it twice to make sure she heard me, the second time I got this cute smile while she finished it. It blew my mind. As I do not have any problems with respect or lack of due to sexual behavior, it made me feel even more cared for by that person. This was when I first really got into oral sex. The other time I got all tingly in my body made me love oral for all after time and I can't get enough of it. Sadly I only get it once, maybe twice a year now. I do still love to give oral as well thought. basically every time I have sex. As I see that's the best way for me to give the best pleasure to my wife.

As for you last question in my relationships intercourse have actually been a step before BJ's.

Comment

• BJs can be awesome if she is good at it, is open to feedback, makes eye contact and shows a good bit of enthusiasm; otherwise, I'm probably not going to climax unless I close my eyes and concentrate on a fantasy.

Comment

• If it's making love to my member with multiple techniques then yeah, keep going until I climax. If she's suck, tug, suck, tug... that gets old very fast, doesn't really feel very good and it's extremely difficult to climax that way. Makes it numb.
                    FWIW, I've asked on here before why women enjoy giving them, got some pretty eye opening replies. Thank you ladies for the way some of you approach it.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X