Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl on Top

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl on Top

I am quite inexperienced and am really embarrassed that I struggle with girl on top. And it seems to be what every guy wants... I get up there and he's looking at me and I cant position myself right so he will slide in?! I just cant get it!! What way am I meant to lean? Forward? Back? resting on legs, knees, feet?
    Please any tips would be appreciated I just feel like such a loser and then he starts to go soft and of course its not going to go in then!

• Generally you will be straddling him on you knees. Be a little more toward his stomach, then reach back and guide his penis into your vagina as you scoot backwards a bit. The woman can generally do this better than the man, at least at first. It may help if you are leaning forward a bit.

You can also get to girl on top by starting with missionary position, then folding your knees and rolling over together. A little work will give you both an idea of how much momentum you two need to pull this off. Work on staying in the saddle.

The first one may work better on a stiff bed or a rug on the floor. The second one is probably better on a flexible surface so your leg doesn't get pinched too much when it is on the bottom as you two are rolling over.

Some women can do girl on top by squatting. That is, they are on their feet.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• No one knows what's going to work the best for them (as a couple) until you experiment. The way to grow in a sexual r/ship is to be open and communicate - talk about what you're doing, how it's working (or not) for you. Don't take it too seriously, being light-hearted is the best way to cope with 'difficulties'. SEx isn't like it's depicted in the movies - perfect. It can be awkard and uncomfortale and clumsy. Relax. When yr pre occupied with 'am I doing it right' then yr tense and yr partner will sense it and the sponteneity and ejoyment goes out of it.

My partner loves me on top but we're not young and I find my wrists hurting after a while (bc I have to lean on my hands bc at my age I can't just rely on leg strength anymore). My feet might cramp. His back might give out. But we still love it all and enjoy what we can do. I would LOVE to be able to 'just roll over from missionary into girl on top, but for us it ain't never gonna happen - it's just not physically possible. After decades of having sex, most ofthe time if I'm on top, I have to assist him to penetrate. It's just a fact of life.

Have a talk about it and just relax and go with the flow. Enjoy each other and don't get caught up in technicalities. Sex is fun.

Comment

• Woman on top is wonderful. Depending on your size, you may have to guide his penis into your vagina instead of relying on him to do it.

There are many positions for woman on top such as facing him (cowgirl), facing his feet (reverse cowgirl) or even side saddle. In each of these positions, you may lean forward, backward or remain fully upright. With cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, you can be on your hands and knees or squatting. You can rock back and forth, side to side, in a circular motion or a figure eight, which may give you more pleasure or moving up and down with deep or shallow thrusts. These mostly assume the man is laying down. Of course, there is also women on top in a seated position too.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X