Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She now likes it :-)

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She now likes it :-)

I posted about a year or so ago about my scarf fetish... I love it when my wife wears a nice cotton / silk scarf around her neck during sexual activity / intercourse., and she knows what my favourite scarf is.... but she has been reluctant to wear one, because she thinks it will just 'get in the way'....
    Well in the last 2 months she has worn one regularly during sex. At first she wore my favourite scarf once because I had been good doing some jobs around the house.
    Then she realised how much it turned me on and said she could feel I had a much stronger orgasm inside her when she was wearing a scarf

We were shopping about a month ago and went into a shop that sells candles, homewares, aprons and.... scarves. she picked up this beautiful scarf with flowers all over it and said it is a very pretty scarf and put it down saying she has too many scarves.... then she saw the look in my face (and the fact I was starting to get turned on) and she bought the scarf!

Then on Saturday morning I had to leave early as my band were playing a gig 'down country' (2hrs away) and we were staying overnight.... I got out of bed because I had to start getting band gear / clothes ready...etc... and wife says "how about a special treat" - gets her new scarf out, wraps it around her neck then gets into doggy position in bed.... I didn't need asking twice... boy was it good!

Afterwards I thanked her for wearing her new sexy scarf and she replied "Anything to keep my husband happy"!

it seems she now likes to wear a scarf to 'keep me happy' - and happy I am!!!

• So Muffin, how long you had this scarf fetish as what happen in your life that gave you this feeling. With my wife she loves to get my motor running with her thigh high stocking she wears everyday for work and just for the fun of it around the house as my wife knows this really turns me on. Well it's good your wife is into this fetish as well with you making you happy with it all now. This can make the sex good and pleasurable for you both now. So thanks for sharing it with the rest of us here.
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
      So Muffin, how long you had this scarf fetish as what happen in your life that gave you this feeling.
      Hi Motorguy, to be honest I can't remember.... years ago my first GF occasionally used to wear a bandanna in her hair and I know that turned me on - but she just wore it as a 'hair accessory' not as a sexual thing for me.
      Then I met my wife in 1999...... she used to wear a scarf to work sometimes as part of whatever she was wearing that day. I have always commented on how sexy she looks wearing a scarf..... then in 2012 we went away for the weekend for our 10th wedding anniversary, and on the way to our destination we stopped at some shops and she bought a new scarf....
      Then that night in the hotel room she was naked and wrapped the new scarf around her and did a sexy dance for me.... and I've not been the same since LOL! the scarf she bought that day is my favourite
      I agree with you - if there is a fetish you or your partner has then it can be very good for the sex life

Comment

• Good story. It's interesting trying to figure out where our fetishes come from. They never make any sense, but they sure are fun

Comment

• yes - I think she realises how much it turns me on and she loves to see me turned on..... she doesn't know why I have a scarf fetish either, but she is happy to wear one 'in the bedroom'

Comment

• Well Muffin something clicks in are brain that will make us turn on with the simplest thing. For me is stocking my wife has awesome set of legs and she pretty much wears them everyday for work. All it takes is her to lift the hem of her skirt or dressed and show me her thighs and that's get's my motor running pretty quickly lol.
            When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
              Well Muffin something clicks in are brain that will make us turn on with the simplest thing. For me is stocking my wife has awesome set of legs and she pretty much wears them everyday for work. All it takes is her to lift the hem of her skirt or dressed and show me her thighs and that's get's my motor running pretty quickly lol.
              yeah - for me it's her scarves..... my favorite is one she regularly wears to work and she knows that when she wears it I start to get turned on.... so when she wears it to work I try not to look at her in the car too much to avoid getting an erection! (I drop her off at work in the mornings)

I did tell her after she had seen the 50 shades of grey movie that one of my fantasies is for me to tie her up with many of her scarves, but she is not keen on that happening... but I did say she is welcome to tie me up with her scarves and rub her scarves all over my body - on the one condition that she does not tickle me, as I'm very ticklish!

Comment

• Stockings - the old-fashioned thigh-high kind - and/or high heels do it for me!
                :-))

Comment

• well a brochure came in the mail last week for a shop in our local shopping mall and one of the things in the brochure was.... a pink scarf with black spots on it
                  My wife said "That's a pretty scarf"... and I agreed.
                  So we HAD to go to the shop in the weekend and she bought the scarf - and she's wearing it to work today :-)

Comment

• That's great that she's ok with it now. I wouldn't mind.. It's just a scarf

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X