Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fairly new to SEX * ladies help* discharge is this normal?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairly new to SEX * ladies help* discharge is this normal?

Ladies, personal question ; I apologize if this is too graphic. But I must ask, I felt kind of embarrassed to bring it up with the doctor. Yes, I know doctors have seen and heard very many dirty things. But its just my background, it makes it ackwardf or me to bring up. Anyhow, my social life isn't very active. So, is my sexual activivties. I do get into stupid ____. But, it tends to be unplanned. Anyhow, at age 30 turning 31 soon? I've had a total of 5x sexual intercourse. The first 3x? I've never had this situation. Since, the current guy? First time was a day after Vaentines day? I noticed my body is producing A LOT of discharge. I've gotten all sorts of testings done. There is no std/sti's nor vaginal infection or yest. I do not get why my body is still producing A lot of white runny discharge? Round 1 was boring but I end up having round two on the 15th. The same thing happened. it's like my body is producing more liquid again. Does this go away? My friend says, its my body's way of realizing sex now that its gotten more regular. Due to my first time and second time was 8 yrs a part, third time was nearly a yr. The last two times were only a month a part. but then again, I donno if my friend was jk or she was serious. has this ever happened to anyone?

• I believe, your girl friend was messing with your head. This may help you in this matter. But it has nothing to do with you having sex twice within a month.

Normal Vaginal Discharge - All women have some vaginal discharge. Normal discharge may appear clear, cloudy white, and/or yellowish when dry on clothing. It may also contain white flecks and at times may be thin and stringy. Changes in normal discharge can occur for many reasons, including menstrual cycle, emotional stressors, nutritional status, pregnancy, usage of medications - including birth control pills, and sexual arousal.

Effects of the Menstrual Cycle - The menstrual cycle affects the vaginal environment. You may notice increased wetness and clear discharge around mid-cycle. The pH balance of the vagina fluctuates during the cycle and is the least acidic on the days just prior to and during menstruation. Infections, therefore, are most common at this time.

Signs of Abnormal Discharge - Any changes in color or amount of discharge may be a sign of a vaginal infection. Vaginal infections are very common; most women will experience some form of a vaginal infection in their lifetime. If you experience any of the symptoms below, this may be a sign of vaginal infection:

Discharge accompanied by itching, rash or soreness
    Persistent, increased discharge
    Burning on skin during urination
    White, clumpy discharge (somewhat like cottage cheese)
    Grey/white or yellow/green discharge with a foul odor
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Motorguy- haha I feel werid getting female organ advice from a guy. But thanks for the concern. My problem isn't sore or itchy that's the thing. Just A LOT of discharge, like a never ending large amount. I've gotten A LOT OF testings done " pap,sti/std, cancer". I don't know how to explain it. Its like my body is releasing a lot its unexplainable. but you could be right on the stress / emotional part.

thanks!

Comment

• Is the discharge continuing or did it just happen the day after intercourse? Have you ever had this much discharge before?
        Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• The situation before this guy? Was Sept 6, 2014. This guy and I had our first encounter Feb 15th. I noticed right away my body started producing A LOT| of discharge. Like watery discharge. So, I went to the doctor for sti/std tests. It all came back negative. I went back again for pap test. NP there either. Our round two was March 15th. It happened again, my body is pouring out A LOT of discharge. Right after sex. Its like pouring non stop. I don't know if I should go back again to the doctor for this. Its same stymptoms. No pain or itching, just a lot of discharge

Comment

• No No there's no std or pregnancy. Just find it funny , I can release this much liquid for no reason

Comment

• Are you using condoms? If not, it is probably just his cum pouring out. It can take up to a few days for it to slowly come out.
              Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• Normal. Sometimes the body makes extra moisture for awhile after having sex. I guess to be prepared for more sex the next day or so. It happens to me all the time even if there is no irritation during sex. If we have sex a lot I have deal with extra discharge more days than not. If it's not causing discomfort or smell there is unlikely to be a health issue. There are some women who have so much discharge it soaks through their underwear and causes embarassment and sanitation questions when they have to sit somewhere for any extended period of time.

Comment

• If you're totally healthy its probably physiologic leukorrhea and totally normal.

Comment

• round 1, I made him put a condom on. I leaked a lot of discharge afterwards. But got a lot of stuff tested came back negative. Round 2? stupidly, I didn't. But it still leaked more discharge too. I didn't think" cum " can stay in there that long.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X