Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a serious question...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a serious question...

Has anyone here ever had sex with someone - while sober - with a person they were NOT attracted to? Is it impossible to do?

• I believe it's possible.

Comment

• Define attraction, it could simply mean that "the person will have sex with me" therefore I can. It may have nothing to do with looks, personality, interests, likes or dislikes that would form any other kind of bond.

So - yes - I believe it's possible.
      That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• I don't see why not... Are you a guy or a girl?

Comment

• I've had sex with a man I wasn't attracted to. I didn't love him, I didn't admire him, I didn't find him attractive. There were no positives about him I can think of. On the contrary.

Comment

• Originally posted by raindancer View Post
            I've had sex with a man I wasn't attracted to. I didn't love him, I didn't admire him, I didn't find him attractive. There were no positives about him I can think of. On the contrary.

I'm assuming the sex wasn't enjoyable for you then? Did he enjoy it? I know he must have been very attracted to you!

Comment

• Physically it's not a problem, but if you're a woman it can be psychologically hard on you... Men can just **** everything they see but women can't.

Comment

• I know it's partially out of your question but since I was not drunk but had only 2 drinks or so I'll answer. It was in my late teens when I had a very low self esteem issue when it came to sex. But I was approached by an earlier lover. She was drunk and kinda made a big scene outside the bar we where at, so I calmed her down with saying take a cab with us. All of my sexual attraction with her was gone and I actually found it kinda disgusting since she was a heavy smoker. End of the deal was I had sex with her that night just for the sake of the sex. At a later stage where I'm more psychological safe I would have let her shout for the time she needed by the bar and not cared anymore.

So sex for the physical feeling and nothing else works. I would not recommend it, but for me it became a sexual encounter that I did not reflect anymore over. it just happened. I don't know if it was good or bad. The only thing is that I kinda got a little self esteem boost on the sexual side for feeling sexually desirable for women.

I do however want to point out that there are a difference between attracted, not attracted and repulsive. I've encountered 1 women that I found so repulsive I did not have an erection for a week. I could for a long while picture this women and remove my erection at once. Some times I feel that I'm a bad person for having a response like that. But I can't do anything with my physical reactions. I still wish that women all the best.

Comment

• Thanks for that response, Lex. The woman that was repulsive...you say you wish her the best so I take it that you just found her physically repulsive and not from a personality standpoint?

Comment

• Answering your questions (a few posts up), it was very good for me and very good for him. He was good at it and made it great for me. He had wanted it for a long time and he was finally getting it. Hum... there was something positive about him, after all!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X