Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex in Hot tub

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex in Hot tub

My GF had been thinking of getting a hot tub again for over a year now and we decide to buy one. Its been up and running to over a week now and getting lots of use. I hope it stays that way over time. I am wondering if it generally pretty safe to have sex in a hot tub (for the woman that is)? I hear mixed opinions on this one

• I'm not sure how safe it is or not, but a few years ago wife & I went to some thermal mineral pools (natural hot springs) and we got a private pool to ourselves and had sex in the pool and it was great

Comment

• So... I posted not long ago about wanting to purchase a hot tub for the hubby and I. We just had a baby and I figured it would be a good addition to our stay at home mentality... And the romantic portion of our lives I can see benefitting too 😊💕🍷

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovcookie View Post
        .... I am wondering if it generally pretty safe to have sex in a hot tub (for the woman that is)? I hear mixed opinions on this one
        Keep the water chemistry within limits for the chlorine (or other anti-bacterial agent) and pH, and it should be fine for all concerned. I have a swimming pool which has been the scene for sex numerous times without any problems. Here in Texas in the summer, a swimming pool *is* a hot tub! :-)
        - TR

Comment

• Well having a hot tub and pool for many years. Plus having lots of wink wink 😋🍷🍸🍻 fun in both. I can say neither me or Donna have ever been sick or have a infection. Because we had sex in the pool or hot tub. The main thing is to keep them clean along with pH levels correct and chlorine done right. You are all good to go without any issue at all. Good luck and have lots of fun. 💦💦😃😻😍
          When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Water is not a good lubricant, and it washes the body's natural lubricant away. It depends how sensitive she is to this. But if it's going well, it's all good

Comment

• Thanks all the input. I wont feel guilty then when I start feeling a little frisky with the GF in the tub. I got a mindset on giving that a try tonight lol only we won't be the first. The daughter and her BF beat us to it which prompted the question.

Comment

• I've never enjoyed sex in water, whether it was a hot tub, shower, ocean, pool etc. It messes up the feeling for me almost completely. May not be the case for all women, but definitely is for me. I'd much rather stand outside the hot tub and do that. lol
                "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Sex in water doesn't work for me. It's too harsh, same as having sex when totally dry.
                  But i know a lot of girls who are totally fine with it, and even enjoy it.

Comment

• In a pool works just fine for me and my friend; we've had some of our most spectacular experiences in the pool!
                    :-))
                    ​ - TR

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X