Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Tea Bagging"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallen1
    replied
    Old lingering thread that attracts spam.

Leave a comment:

• kp05
    replied
    Tea bagging

If my wife likes to suck on my scrotum, and even better swallow, it is a tremendous psychological feeling of total acceptance. Physical intimacy begets emotional intimacy for me!

Leave a comment:

• sarahlee20
    replied
    I haven't done it but i've licked them some it's ok. It doesn't really do anything for my hubby so.

Leave a comment:

• east98606
    replied
    The salty tast on his sack is most likely just sweat! Seriously. Nothing a good shower shouldn't take care of LOL. And yes I'd think most men would enjoy it. My wife favours me that way while I masturbate and its a double pleasure! Taking his load? Not a clue!

Originally posted by Dollface2008 View Post
    So recently during sex my partner asked me to "tea bag" if your not farmiliar with it its when a girl sucks on her mans little men not the main one but the ones below...if you catch my drift haha (and i know my girl CW does ha) but i took a mini taste and found it to be salty and not something I really wanted to do...however this is a huge turn on for him along with me swallowing his load which Ive done once for him and almost puked it up afterward. Anyway I was jw if any of you females have performed the act of "tea bagging" on your parterns family jules? If so any tips or advice? Or for the males is it really as good as i hear for you? Just curious because partners birthday is coming up and he always asks me to do it but im wondering if i can handle it seeing as i can hardly handle taking his load....

Leave a comment:

• Fish
    replied
    I didn't realize this had a name. This has always been a part of oral sex for us. He loves it and so do I.

Leave a comment:

• beebee02
    replied
    If you're going to tea bag make sure he just showered so you avoid that salty taste (sweat) as far as throwing up his love juice make sure he eats plenty of sweet fruits so his juice isn't nasty. I got that information from someone..not sure who.. but it works! Also brush your teeth afterwards because you'll have "that" taste in your mouth.

Leave a comment:

• agasdg
    replied
    always a fun sport

Leave a comment:

• WildChild
    replied
    No problem, some words are automatically filtered, others we don't really care about as long as they aren't used insultingly. But on the sex forum the language is supposed to be limited to what you might reasonably use talking with your doctor. In my case that can get a bit pithy

Leave a comment:

• Alaric
    replied
    Sorry , WildChild. I didn't want to be too graphic , but wanted to make my point. I'll watch that in the future. Again , my apologies. 8(

Leave a comment:

• Alaric
    replied
    The "saltiness" is probably sweat. Take him in the shower as part of foreplay and scrub thoroughly. Unless you just don't want to-then tell him. If he gives a about you he won't insist. The same goes for swallowing. A man who cares for you won't want to have you feel like puking during/after a sex act. IMO
    Last edited by WildChild; 12-06-2009, 09:08 PM. Reason: edited word with symbols replacing letters - really not supposed to do that.

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X