Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you use to clean up after sex?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our bathroom is quite small and the shower is over the bath, so I doubt there will be any 'action' in the shower in the foreseeable future.... We did try it in a spa bath in a motel once last year and as I was about to cum she moved away and said "I don't want any of that on me".... so I don't think there will be any compromise on her part unfortunately

Comment

• Is good to have tissues somewhere around your bed. And after the first cleaning we just go to toilet and wash yourself

Last edited by jns; 10-23-2017, 03:29 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

• I know this is an old thread, but...
        no matter where we are, there's always a bandana in my pants pocket, and the soft cotton is perfect for cleanup of delicate areas. No matter how spontaneous the sex might be, there's always time to put the bandana within reach, whether that's on a bedside stand, on a seatback in a car, or on the kitchen counter... :-)
        And on a related note: aren't cold granite counter tops the worst mood killers? It never seemed like Formica was that cold?

Comment

• Originally posted by muffin70 View Post
          our bathroom is quite small and the shower is over the bath, so I doubt there will be any 'action' in the shower in the foreseeable future.... We did try it in a spa bath in a motel once last year and as I was about to cum she moved away and said "I don't want any of that on me".... so I don't think there will be any compromise on her part unfortunately
          Doesn't that seem odd, as if she has a phobia about it? I mean, it's a natural substance, and she's the one bringing it about! :-)
          My wife will sometimes joke about the "reminder" she will sometimes get an hour or so after weve had sex...

Comment

• Originally posted by Texasred View Post
            Doesn't that seem odd, as if she has a phobia about it? I mean, it's a natural substance, and she's the one bringing it about! :-)
            My wife will sometimes joke about the "reminder" she will sometimes get an hour or so after weve had sex...
            I don't know what it is about cum that she doesn't like.... she did say many years ago she was giving a guy a BJ and he climaxed in her mouth and she said it was disgusting and almost made her vomit.... she really likes the feeling of me releasing my load inside her I think...

Comment

• Well there's nothing wrong with that!
              :-))

Comment

• Hey guys, new to the forums. My buddy and I are engineers. We are working on a device that makes post sex cleanup for women easy and quick. The device would be portable and simple to use. The concept started after my wife and I have had our own blunders with cleanup and leakage. Ladies, would you use something like this? Just need some motivation to build this thing

Comment

• A "device?" Really? Memo to engineers: Kleenex already exists! :-)

Comment

• Haha good point. Kleenex will always be the first thing I'm sure women will reach for. We came up with a tampon like insert that suctions out the semen. So clean ups are easier, quicker, and cleaner!

Comment

• Sounds interesting. Need beta testers? :-)

Comment

• Sex ain't rocket science. It's so easy that cavemen & cavewomen can do it.

My ex-g/f loves cum. When I cum on her, she rubs it in. She loves playing with it. On the rare occasions that I cum in her mouth, she'll almost always swallow. When I cum inside of her, she puts her hand under her vajayjay until she reaches the toilet. Women always pee after their men cum inside of them to prevent bladder infections.

Other women I've banged have had no versions to cum. But I've never been with a woman like my ex-g/f. While she doesn't want me to cum in her hair, if some lands topside, she'll never become upset. And she loves facials. She has told me more than a few years ago that she has a fantasy of being covered with cum.

The point is don't overthink this. If your dude cums on you, rub it in and let him watch. If you're worried about getting knocked up, finish him with head. My ex-g/f told me that when she was vulnerable to knocking up, she'd finish her boyfriends with blow jobs. It worked for her because she was hyper sexually active and avoided baby bumps.

Comment

• Texasred I'll message you when we get to that stage haha

Comment

• Hey, most of my life I've been a development engineer! Vehicles, though: from M60 tanks to Ford pickups, to Corvettes. Closest thing to this, though, was Peterbilts, LOL!

Comment

• We've used Kleenex successfully for 50 years

Comment

• Husband responding here.... Most of the time, we use my mouth and tongue to clean my wife up. That is, after intercourse/ejaculation, I go down on my wife, eat her creampie, and lick her squeaky clean. It also leads to her usually having two or three more orgasms and round 2 within 10-15 minutes.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
                                • Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

Vanessa R. When I met the guy I've been dating, I actually asked him about his ghosting history the first time we met. He didn't really even know what...

01-15-2021, 03:16 PM By atskitty2

I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

01-14-2021, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.

Very true atskitty2 ! You bring up a good point about how easy it is for someone to walk away in all facets. Of course, the fact that there are people...

01-14-2021, 12:21 PM By Vanessa R.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
                                • Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Hi guys , this is my first post here I’m hoping someone can give me some insight or maybe you have been through something similar an can share ! I’m...

01-08-2021, 04:05 AM By Nikkie92
                                • Got a Vulva? Let's talk wanking!

I'm putting together a piece on hands-free masturbation and would love to hear from people with vulvas. I'm looking for quotes or stories about early...

01-03-2021, 01:44 AM By Wednesday L.F.
                                • I just want some assurance.

Hello.

So these are questions for all the ladies. For those who engage in anal sex, how many years have you been having it? Have you've had...

12-30-2020, 08:01 PM By yrtxzh5a47
                                Working...
                                X