Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you use to clean up after sex?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well there's nothing wrong with that!
    :-))

Comment

• Hey guys, new to the forums. My buddy and I are engineers. We are working on a device that makes post sex cleanup for women easy and quick. The device would be portable and simple to use. The concept started after my wife and I have had our own blunders with cleanup and leakage. Ladies, would you use something like this? Just need some motivation to build this thing

Comment

• A "device?" Really? Memo to engineers: Kleenex already exists! :-)

Comment

• Haha good point. Kleenex will always be the first thing I'm sure women will reach for. We came up with a tampon like insert that suctions out the semen. So clean ups are easier, quicker, and cleaner!

Comment

• Sounds interesting. Need beta testers? :-)

Comment

• Sex ain't rocket science. It's so easy that cavemen & cavewomen can do it.

My ex-g/f loves cum. When I cum on her, she rubs it in. She loves playing with it. On the rare occasions that I cum in her mouth, she'll almost always swallow. When I cum inside of her, she puts her hand under her vajayjay until she reaches the toilet. Women always pee after their men cum inside of them to prevent bladder infections.

Other women I've banged have had no versions to cum. But I've never been with a woman like my ex-g/f. While she doesn't want me to cum in her hair, if some lands topside, she'll never become upset. And she loves facials. She has told me more than a few years ago that she has a fantasy of being covered with cum.

The point is don't overthink this. If your dude cums on you, rub it in and let him watch. If you're worried about getting knocked up, finish him with head. My ex-g/f told me that when she was vulnerable to knocking up, she'd finish her boyfriends with blow jobs. It worked for her because she was hyper sexually active and avoided baby bumps.

Comment

• Texasred I'll message you when we get to that stage haha

Comment

• Hey, most of my life I've been a development engineer! Vehicles, though: from M60 tanks to Ford pickups, to Corvettes. Closest thing to this, though, was Peterbilts, LOL!

Comment

• We've used Kleenex successfully for 50 years

Comment

• Husband responding here.... Most of the time, we use my mouth and tongue to clean my wife up. That is, after intercourse/ejaculation, I go down on my wife, eat her creampie, and lick her squeaky clean. It also leads to her usually having two or three more orgasms and round 2 within 10-15 minutes.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Am I dumb to love him?

Welcome to WHI. You are not dumb. Who a person ends up falling in love with is often not a conscious decision. Trying to convert a person who views having...

Today, 08:20 AM By jns
                      • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

Your partner needs to spend a lot of time on foreplay. its all about foreplay. I'm just going to come out and say it. there is too much emphasis put on...

Today, 05:34 AM By Little_Man_in_the_Boat
                      • Am I dumb to love him?

Guy make it very clear to girl that it just a "transaction". If girl agreed, they will have sex. If not then there nothing left to talk about....

Today, 04:17 AM By sahw2015
                      • Reply to Cleaning your sex toys

I'm a big fan of soap and warm water to clean my sex toys. I don't worry about full sterilization because I don't share my toys and they rarely get so...

Yesterday, 01:29 PM By Kayla Lords
                      • Reply to Why am I crying every time we have sex?

I hear two things in this....

You're going through your own stuff - gaining weight, feeling depressed, being kind of "out of it"...

Yesterday, 01:28 PM By Kayla Lords

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X