Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Husband (me) always wants sex when we have guests staying over night

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband (me) always wants sex when we have guests staying over night

Is there something wrong with this? I'm not sure if its the extra dose of pheromones, testosterone, or what, but ever since we moved out together, whenever her girlfriends stay over or even sister or female cousins spend the night, I can't wait to have headboard banging mind blowing sex with my wife. I want her to make noise and let them know we're having sex. When they leave I kind of go back to wrrklwor monthly regular aex.

also, When I do stay at hotels I do love it when my neighbors have loud sex or sex loud enough to hear. I find it a huge turn on.

??????

• Seems like just a bit of exhibitionist. Not a big deal. How does the wife feel about it?

Comment

• I don't think it's anything abnormal. I think there is a bit of exhibitionist in most of us. I would be most concerned that it may be a bit selfish.... as if I was staying in someone's home as a guest and heard them having sex I wouldn't be offended, but if it was obvious they were banging it out loudly every time I was there I'd probably grow a bit uncomfortable about it. I guess you could say that going overboard with it could be disregarding and disrespectful of your guests.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• And another thought, if I were your wife I might enjoy the excitement but if that was the ONLY time I got that kind of enthusiasm from you, I'd feel like you were doing it for show, for others and not for me. Don't forget that the most powerful and beautiful part of sex is the one on one passion and energy between the two people having it.
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• My ex-g/f loved to be watched. We were never watched. But she was during her college years. She said it turned her on and made her unbelievably horny to know that another dude was Turned on by her naked body and that he watched her bang her b/f. But then again, she's an exhibitionist. To this day, she assures her neighbor gets a look at her breasts every so often.

Comment

• Unfortunately she isn't to it at all. I am a total exhibitionist, she does not even have one ounce of it in her body. We do have sex maybe 1-2x a wk, sometimes go through dry spells of 1x over 1-2 months. But when girls stay over, i will admit, all I can think about is mind blowing sex and can't wait for it...wouldn't even mind leaving our bedroom door open...but she would mind for sure...oh well..glad to hear I'm not overly a sicko...thanks all for ur pov!

Comment

• Hi Badhubby,

While I have no aversion to nudity, I'm not an exhibitionist. My ex-g/f is a total exhibitionist. She has asked me to take her where men could watch us. I might have indulged her if it wasn't public.

She loves being naked and she loves looking at naked men. But I'd guess most women do if they're honest.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X