Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A LOT OF BURNING /ITCHING During Sex & MUCH URINATION AFTER SEX

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A LOT OF BURNING /ITCHING During Sex & MUCH URINATION AFTER SEX

Hi Everyone!
    I'm a new member.
    I need a very urgent answer please.
    I've recently married with a young girl, She was virgin at that time. She lost her Virginity with me in a quick session of 3 to 5 minutes. We have had sex only a few times before but those sessions were quickies and we only had sex for few minutes.
    But Yesterday I had a good sex with her in two sessions for almost an hour. When I started she enjoyed a lot and i kept going but after 15 minutes she felt a strong urge to pee. So i stopped, she peed and we started again. I did for half an hour more until she said my vagina is burning and i can't bear anymore so we stopped. I used a ribbed scented condom during sex.
    When she came back home she is peeing frequently like never before. During sex she peed and Within an hour after sex she peed 4 times. I know she's new to sex we only had sex 4,5 times before and those were very short periods. The sex we did yesterday was our first long duration sex. But she's peeing alot.
    Why is it that?
    Do we need to worry about and see the doctor?
    Is it normal for her to pee alot after sex?
    I'm asking because we both a having sex for the first time in our life.
    Kindly help if anyone knows that.
    Thanks

• Having sex will sometimes cause the penis to push on the bladder causing the woman to want to pee. Possibly the sensation continued after the sex session. As for the burning, it is possible for sex to cause small cuts and tears to the lining of the vagina. Then sex will create a burning sensation. Did you use store bought lube for your longer sessions? Since she is new to having sex, it is quite possible that her natural lubrication was not enough. It may be better to start a bit slower until she is ready for longer sessions. You may want to consider expanding your foreplay time.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Hi there Mr. King! Welcome to the forum! We're so glad you joined us!
      Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you all the best!

It is quite possible your wife has a urinary tract infection. Have her drink plenty of water and see a physician right away (within a day or so) to confirm this and receive treatment. They will take a urine sample, most likely, and test it. It's not a terribly serious thing, at this point, but without proper treatment, it can develop into something more serious, so do not delay proper diagnosis and treatment. If you are in the US, and cannot get in to see her regular doctor, it's fine to visit one of the in-store clinics such as are found at many grocery stores now. Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) are pretty common and any physician or Advanced Practice Nurse can diagnose and medicate her appropriately.

Also, regarding the burning and itching during sex, there are several things that could be going on. The first thing I think of is the condom you're using. First, it's scented. Many women cannot tolerate perfumes around the sensitive skin of the vulva (the opening) and inside the vaginal canal. Also, if she has a sensitivity to latex, that can be very irritating. Try another type of condom, no scent, and possibly non-latex.

The next thing I think of is her natural lubrication. Is she getting wet enough, and staying wet enough to handle an hour of intercourse? Since she's new to sex, she may be a bit nervous, and having some lapses in the production of lubrication as needed for smooth intercourse. If this is happening, it's not abnormal, however, it does need to be addressed. Make sure she's plenty relaxed and has plenty of time for her body to "warm up" and produce the wetness for you to both enjoy sex, and continue producing it throughout the session. Generally lots of foreplay, and continued play throughout the session, will keep those juices flowing. You can talk to her about what she needs to get and stay turned on.

If you have additional questions, let us know, or she can ask her physician or nurse at the time of her visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
        Hi there Mr. King! Welcome to the forum! We're so glad you joined us!
        Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you all the best!

It is quite possible your wife has a urinary tract infection. Have her drink plenty of water and see a physician right away (within a day or so) to confirm this and receive treatment. They will take a urine sample, most likely, and test it. It's not a terribly serious thing, at this point, but without proper treatment, it can develop into something more serious, so do not delay proper diagnosis and treatment. If you are in the US, and cannot get in to see her regular doctor, it's fine to visit one of the in-store clinics such as are found at many grocery stores now. Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) are pretty common and any physician or Advanced Practice Nurse can diagnose and medicate her appropriately.

Also, regarding the burning and itching during sex, there are several things that could be going on. The first thing I think of is the condom you're using. First, it's scented. Many women cannot tolerate perfumes around the sensitive skin of the vulva (the opening) and inside the vaginal canal. Also, if she has a sensitivity to latex, that can be very irritating. Try another type of condom, no scent, and possibly non-latex.

The next thing I think of is her natural lubrication. Is she getting wet enough, and staying wet enough to handle an hour of intercourse? Since she's new to sex, she may be a bit nervous, and having some lapses in the production of lubrication as needed for smooth intercourse. If this is happening, it's not abnormal, however, it does need to be addressed. Make sure she's plenty relaxed and has plenty of time for her body to "warm up" and produce the wetness for you to both enjoy sex, and continue producing it throughout the session. Generally lots of foreplay, and continued play throughout the session, will keep those juices flowing. You can talk to her about what she needs to get and stay turned on.

If you have additional questions, let us know, or she can ask her physician or nurse at the time of her visit.
        Thank you so much for your timely response. First of all i will let you know that my wife started taking contraceptive pills 10 days ago. Last time when we had sex, i gave her morning pill to avoid pregnancy fears however i never ejaculated inside her. So after taking morning pills she had her mensis earlier and it was very thick and sticky blood, her vaginal tissues broken down maybe due ECP(Emergency contraceptive pill). So she had her mensis earlier and on the 3rd day of her menstrual cycle we visited clinic and doctor recommended us Yaz pills. Yaz has 24 hormonal and 4 non hormonal pills. Doctor asked her to take those pills right away but we didn't. We started taking pills 10 days after her menstrual cycle started. Doctor also gave us 10 doses of ciprofloxacin to use as she said she has minor infection. She took these medications as well as antibiotics.
        We had our sex yesterday as it was her 10th day on pills. But we used condom,
        Kindly let me know is it safe now?
        If we have unprotected sex now, she won't get pregnant anymore as we are not still planning baby.

The other thing i want to tell you regarding your answer above is that.. I did a lot of foreplay until a milky white sticky material came out of her vagina as i was fingering her.After that i started intercourse and she was wet at that time. But she started the feeling of peeing after sometime. And she peed when i stopped. But after that it started hurting her... So i stopped but overall it was a very long session of almost an hour.
        Now m confused when she had feelings of peeing, also m worried regarding her burning, but the feeling of burning fade away after 3 to 4 hours now she's okay but she peed a lot yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by jns View Post
          Having sex will sometimes cause the penis to push on the bladder causing the woman to want to pee. Possibly the sensation continued after the sex session. As for the burning, it is possible for sex to cause small cuts and tears to the lining of the vagina. Then sex will create a burning sensation. Did you use store bought lube for your longer sessions? Since she is new to having sex, it is quite possible that her natural lubrication was not enough. It may be better to start a bit slower until she is ready for longer sessions. You may want to consider expanding your foreplay time.
          During foreplay i fingered her deeply, until she started flowing milky white liquid out of vagina, she was totally wet and after that i started intercourse. I didn't know why it was so, maybe the passage is not open yet? As we had only 5 short sessions before and also with the gap of months. Her burning fade away in the night, but she peed alot. Now it's normal but yesterday she peed too much like never before

Comment

• Hi Mr. King and welcome to WHI (sorry I jumped right into answering above). Fingering is something that should be done with some care. My hands are somewhat rough compared to women's hands and yours may be, too. Lubrication can sometimes not be enough to keep from making small cuts, especially with a woman who is not used to having a finger inside her. One alternative would be to use a condom over your finger with lube on it. Another alternative is giving her oral sex.
            I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
            Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X