Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Have A High Heel Fetish Or Know Someone Who Does?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Srotoys
    replied
    Shoe fetish pleasures are generally very misunderstood by both psychologists, non fetishists, and women. I am a silent PsyD with a life long flaming shoe fetish and have done research on this topic for many years. At first I felt it was an abnormal sexuality and over time I realized that I was very wrong. I was also wrong about the number of people who enjoy this fetish which was believed only men but it turns out some women as well. I posted a summary of thoughts and comments if you search shoefetish-bootfetish and you may gain some new insights. Not all real life situations fit the DSM5. Because of the trauma that some feel when they evolve into realizing they have a shoe/boot fetish, I felt this commentary was needed. Please take a look and discuss as you may.

Sadly I find most of us are farther hidden in our closets than the LGBT world once was because of the thoughts associated with shoe sexuality and how society has dealt with it,,,, sadly,,, Badly. It took over 25 years to evolve the research and the site for the average person and for researchers to gain a real life view. Shoefetish-bootfetish. To this day even I am limited in admitting my fetish because the commentary it generates.

Leave a comment:

• shoejob
    replied
    Hello, so I would not be fully honest if I did not mention the Women on this post are perfect supermodel quality dreams for my shoe fetish! If only y'all knew?

Leave a comment:

• shoejob
    replied
    Hello all, I have a FULL BLOWN Classic High Heel Closed Pointed or Rounded Toe Stiletto Pumps/Shoes, etc. Shoe Fetish for OVER 40 years!!!! The main objective is looking at them being wore for Self Pleasuring!

Leave a comment:

• Wednesday L.F.
    replied
    At the time I thought it was pretty silly. Since then I’ve learned a lot more about fetishes (and the people who live with them) and find myself fascinated by the rich tapestry that sexuality is.

Leave a comment:

• Zoë T.
    replied
    Wednesday L.F. That is the best thing I've heard all day. The image of someone having sex with a stiletto. Pretty sexy..

Leave a comment:

• Wednesday L.F.
    replied
    When I was a phonesex op I had several clients who were super into shoes and feet. One of them actually had sex with shoes--open toed stilettos.

Leave a comment:

• Emily D.
    replied
    JonnyR I've definitely heard some men say that, too, sort of going along with the mindset that was saying (thinking someone is high-maintenance).

Honestly, I feel like most women like getting dressed up every so often, but most of the time, comfort is preferable. It's fun sometimes because it's different, and it can make you feel confident and sexy, but a lot of people do prefer comfort on a day-to-day basis. Maybe the "special occasion" aspect of heels adds to their appeal.

Leave a comment:

• Alison H.
    replied
    Originally posted by JonnyR View Post
    I get the exact opposite reaction to women in heels -- rather than being turned on, it disinterests me and makes me think of high maintenance, overdressing, and trying too hard.
    It’s funny, because when I see women in heels in magazines or movies, I think it’s beautiful. When I see it in real life, I think the wearer is high-maintenance.

Talk about a double standard.

I was in the grocery store some time back and this woman was dressed beautifully, high heels, not a hair out of place and my first thought was “Geez, you’re just grocery shopping like the rest of us. Get over yourself.”

Then I felt like an *** because I immediately thought, “She’s probably stopping here after work or before a date, and I’m a jerk.”

While I’d never wear heels of the sharp-stiletto kind, the idea of getting dressed up to go out like that… it’s fun once in a while. Certainly not an every day thing, but once or twice a year, having a reason to get that decked out, it’s kinda fun. Like playing the role of a fashion model for a few hours. It’s the complete opposite of the jeans and sneakers I live 99.99% of my life in, and that's probably the allure of it.

Leave a comment:

• atskitty2
    replied
    JonnyR I actually think that's very common with men. I certainly get a lot more attention from men when I'm out in casual clothes, than when I am decked out with hair and make-up. When I went out to clubs, back in the day, I got tons more attention if I showed up in khaki shorts and a ball cap, than if I wore the typical club wear.
    Current bf prefers the comfy look, and probably most my male friends do. I think most men appreciate the woman who can be attractive to them, without working too hard at it.

Leave a comment:

• JonnyR
    replied
    So this is going to run very counter to what most feel, but for me, high heels are a complete turn off!

Yep, I said it...

In fact, whenever I used to go out to clubs or parties or with friends, it was the women who were dressed DOWN, looked more basic, and weren't all dolled up that REALLY turned me on.

I get the exact opposite reaction to women in heels -- rather than being turned on, it disinterests me and makes me think of high maintenance, overdressing, and trying too hard.

I have nothing against heels, and completely get why men and women love them for their own reasons, it was just nothing that ever appealed to me personally.

You know what REALLY gets me going?

Seeing a woman with no makeup, hair in a bun or ponytail, yoga pants and sneakers, and working out or sweaty....

It is 100X more erotic, sexy, and speaks to me more than any high heels ever did or could.

C'est La Vie!

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Squirting is ruining my sex life

Hi there, I am hoping I can help. I joined this site just because I have insight and want to help. I am 39 years old. I have never been a squirter, well...

Yesterday, 05:25 PM By Snowy_pines
  • Reply to Virtual Sex, Foolish, Exciting??

Been doing dirty chats online with one of my best friends for about two years now. We have been very good friends for about 12 years (we met when we started...

12-06-2021, 10:00 AM By FeelingWeird
  • Reply to What are the best exercises to tighten bagina?

You can also try kegel balls (also known as yoni eggs, yoni balls or ben wa balls) to use to exercise the internal walls of your vagina! They are little...

12-06-2021, 09:52 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

Congrats on trying for a baby! That's an exciting journey! I agree with Julia - a call or visit to your gynecologist would for sure help calm down any...

12-06-2021, 09:42 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

When I was (much) younger, it was actually a girlfriend of mine that enlightened me as to what squirting orgasms were. Up until then, I was quite inexperienced...

12-06-2021, 09:16 AM By Monique Kova

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X