Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a Vulva? Let's talk wanking!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a Vulva? Let's talk wanking!

I'm putting together a piece on hands-free masturbation and would love to hear from people with vulvas. I'm looking for quotes or stories about early masturbation experiences, what did or didn't work for you--as well as your own experiences and preferences for hands-free self-pleasure these days. You can totally be anonymous.

• Sounds really interesting! Can't wait to see what others chime in with...

Comment

• I have a vulva.

I think my earliest masturbation experience came at the hands (or feet) of this giant stuffed bunny I had. I want to say I was somewhere in the ballpark of 11-12 years old, but that stuffed bunny was a perfect size – it was big enough to lay on and cuddle. Eventually, I discovered its feet happened to be in exactly the right spot, and so began my shameless molestation of it just about every night.

I know for a lot of girls that age, stuffed animals are one of the first go-to sources for rubbing one out. I just remembering thinking, sometime later, “I hope no one notices or asks me why the fuzz on that bunny’s feet is smushed and flat.”

No one did. But in a pure circle-of-life-moment a few years ago, my oldest daughter had a stuffed hippo who clearly suffered the same fate. I said not a word…which means my mom likely did the same when she saw that bunny of mine.

Later on, in my teens, I experimented with other things (as one does) like inserting the smooth end of a hairbrush or whatever was around that seemed phallic in some way. It was stiff and uncomfortable. 1/10 — would not do again. This was long before the internet and discreet ordering, and long before I was old enough to just walk into a sex shop to buy something.

(Teens have it a lot easier these days, at least in that respect. My daughter will announce she has a package arriving and to watch for it, but she'll have that glint in her eye...you know the one. She knows what's in it; I know what's in it. Good for her!)

As an adult, I’ve also experimented with detachable showerheads, which is a magical experience. You need a showerhead that has adjustable water pressure settings so you can find the perfect one, but once you do…it’s absolutely fantastic. The showerhead I have is pretty small — it isn’t one of those super-wide ones — and it was pretty cheap if I remember correctly! Couldn’t have been more than 20 bucks and I’ve gotten 10+ years of use out of it so far. I even installed the thing myself — it was easy.

I use it for showering daily, but...for other things, as well. It's a handy multi-use tool to have.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to extended family sharing

As long as you know what you are going to buy and can wait a few days, shopping online is convenient and less per item. I restocked the plates and bowls...

Yesterday, 09:16 PM By jns
      • Reply to Is Childfree Right For Me?

I really relate to this forum! I personally don't know if I ever want to have children, but feel so much societal pressure to do so....

Yesterday, 04:05 PM By Zoë T.
      • Reply to How do I know? Menopause.

Thanks folks, all of that is very helpful....

Yesterday, 03:52 PM By Wednesday L.F.
      • Reply to extended family sharing

atskitty2jns
        thanks for sharing...sounds like FB is useful for you 2

shopping online now! like getting pkgs to porch
        may never...

Yesterday, 10:01 AM By amy40
      • Reply to Butt Eating

Thanks! It was approved when I woke up this morning; not sure what had been going on. Thanks for the support. I get what you mean about pain; I guess...

Yesterday, 09:53 AM By FeelingWeird

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• extended family sharing

many use FB to share with extended family/friends
        I have no interest in FB, instagram, twitter, etc

do miss secret lounge as a benefit...

04-11-2021, 09:02 PM By amy40
      • Butt Eating

So I kinda got roped into a debate elsewhere about whether or not women like eating men's asses. Curious if anyone here has any arguments for or against...

04-06-2021, 07:26 AM By FeelingWeird
      • How do I know? Menopause.

I thought I was safe to go off birth control after a landmark birthday and no periods for a year. Then suddenly, the elevator scene from The Shining....

04-04-2021, 03:19 PM By Wednesday L.F.
      • Sex furniture and wedges?

I’m curious to know if anybody is using any support wedges or sex furniture they like? My knees are stiff and painful these days, which is limiting...

04-03-2021, 07:04 PM By Wednesday L.F.
      • My Wife & Orgasm

Hi Ladies,

I've been doing some lurking and reading up on some previous posts, but have not found a definitive answer.

Anyway,...

03-19-2021, 01:15 PM By EmpyNester
      Working...
      X