Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a Vulva? Let's talk wanking!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a Vulva? Let's talk wanking!

I'm putting together a piece on hands-free masturbation and would love to hear from people with vulvas. I'm looking for quotes or stories about early masturbation experiences, what did or didn't work for you--as well as your own experiences and preferences for hands-free self-pleasure these days. You can totally be anonymous.

• Sounds really interesting! Can't wait to see what others chime in with...

Comment

• I have a vulva.

I think my earliest masturbation experience came at the hands (or feet) of this giant stuffed bunny I had. I want to say I was somewhere in the ballpark of 11-12 years old, but that stuffed bunny was a perfect size – it was big enough to lay on and cuddle. Eventually, I discovered its feet happened to be in exactly the right spot, and so began my shameless molestation of it just about every night.

I know for a lot of girls that age, stuffed animals are one of the first go-to sources for rubbing one out. I just remembering thinking, sometime later, “I hope no one notices or asks me why the fuzz on that bunny’s feet is smushed and flat.”

No one did. But in a pure circle-of-life-moment a few years ago, my oldest daughter had a stuffed hippo who clearly suffered the same fate. I said not a word…which means my mom likely did the same when she saw that bunny of mine.

Later on, in my teens, I experimented with other things (as one does) like inserting the smooth end of a hairbrush or whatever was around that seemed phallic in some way. It was stiff and uncomfortable. 1/10 — would not do again. This was long before the internet and discreet ordering, and long before I was old enough to just walk into a sex shop to buy something.

(Teens have it a lot easier these days, at least in that respect. My daughter will announce she has a package arriving and to watch for it, but she'll have that glint in her eye...you know the one. She knows what's in it; I know what's in it. Good for her!)

As an adult, I’ve also experimented with detachable showerheads, which is a magical experience. You need a showerhead that has adjustable water pressure settings so you can find the perfect one, but once you do…it’s absolutely fantastic. The showerhead I have is pretty small — it isn’t one of those super-wide ones — and it was pretty cheap if I remember correctly! Couldn’t have been more than 20 bucks and I’ve gotten 10+ years of use out of it so far. I even installed the thing myself — it was easy.

I use it for showering daily, but...for other things, as well. It's a handy multi-use tool to have.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

Yesterday, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.

Very true atskitty2 ! You bring up a good point about how easy it is for someone to walk away in all facets. Of course, the fact that there are people...

Yesterday, 12:21 PM By Vanessa R.

Agreed with all - it sucks, and shouldn't be allowed! LOL...

It's gotten to the point now (sadly I would think...) that I EXPECT the ghosting,...

01-13-2021, 09:18 PM By JonnyR
      • Reply to Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Are you absolutely certain the discharge is coming from somewhere besides the vaginal opening? And is that a change, or has it always been coming from...

01-11-2021, 06:33 PM By atskitty2

Vanessa R. I have been surprised that more of these kinds of posts don't get some attention too! I think most of the visitors/regulars here are not in...

01-11-2021, 06:15 PM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X