Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urine Kink?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woke up to a friend going off on Facebook about Donald Trump's "pee stuff" and wondering what if anything I should I say. Already feels like a bad day LOL.

(P.S. This post is not intended to be political. I hate everything Donald Trump stands for, but I am not here to debate Donald Trump. What I am taking issue with here is the fact that people are having a problem with the man's sexual preferences rather than all the the horrible stuff he has done and acting like certain sexual preferences make a person evil.)

Comment

• FeelingWeird curious why you think you need to say anything at all? It's fine to just scroll on past and forget about it. People can think whatever they want about another person's sexual preferences.

Yes, I agree we should speak up in most cases, especially if someone is being hateful or aggressive toward another person. I think that's probably all you wanted to do here, but really, if it's already feeling like a bad day because of this, maybe for the sake of your own mental health, it's better to not engage, and move on past it. It's ok to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
        FeelingWeird curious why you think you need to say anything at all? It's fine to just scroll on past and forget about it. People can think whatever they want about another person's sexual preferences.

Yes, I agree we should speak up in most cases, especially if someone is being hateful or aggressive toward another person. I think that's probably all you wanted to do here, but really, if it's already feeling like a bad day because of this, maybe for the sake of your own mental health, it's better to not engage, and move on past it. It's ok to do that.
        Actually, the person just responded and is reasonable and we are having a very productive conversation. It seems they agree with me but just want to make Trump look bad anyway they can. And I get that, but Trump doesn't need help looking bad LOL. He's doing a great job of that on his own.

My point is that Trump will never see comments like this about him, and even if he did, he is such a deranged narcissist that he will hardly feel any shame over it. The people who WILL see it are the poster's friends and family, who will make mental note of the fact that any unconventional sexual preferences they may have are seen as evidence that they are evil people. And that's something I try to fight because it is very dangerous. People don't realize how easy it is to lose a job or be abandoned by people close to you if someone finds out something personal about you and doesn't like it and decides to go public with it. One gets tired of living in fear of what will happen if someone finds out the "wrong" stuff about them. I don't know why we all can't just live in peace and have private lives and do what we want as long as we aren't harming anyone.

Comment

• Can I just say, I wish we as a society could reach a point where we wouldn’t need to worry about whether we’ll be judged for what we like sexually.
          I forget the dude’s name, but a recent mayoral candidate was outed as a BDSM fan. Instead of making dumb excuses or apologizing, he simply said ‘Yeah, I’m into BDSM and it’s not really anyone’s business.’

i really wish everyone could/would give that response in that type of situation.

Comment

• FeelingWeird I get it - I feel the same way in speaking up in these instances. In person, I would say something. My thought here, and my point in the comment to you, was your own mental health here - if it "already feels like a bad day", then maybe just revisit the post later, if you still feel the need to comment.

Just as you said, even if Trump saw the comment it wouldn't change his mind-and it shouldn't, right? There's nothing wrong with all that "pee stuff". Same as with many others. People will believe what they believe, wrong or right, and it's unlikely your comment will change their mind on social media, so it's generally not worth getting discouraged over, or letting it impact your day.

Wednesday L.F. I can't like your comment enough! Totally agree. Better yet, how about we just not even make it a part of any conversation at all, in the context of a job, or a person's character or integrity? It has no relevance...
            Last edited by atskitty2; 07-04-2021, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
              FeelingWeird I get it - I feel the same way in speaking up in these instances. In person, I would say something. My thought here, and my point in the comment to you, was your own mental health here - if it "already feels like a bad day", then maybe just revisit the post later, if you still feel the need to comment.

Just as you said, even if Trump saw the comment it wouldn't change his mind-and it shouldn't, right? There's nothing wrong with all that "pee stuff". Same as with many others. People will believe what they believe, wrong or right, and it's unlikely your comment will change their mind on social media, so it's generally not worth getting discouraged over, or letting it impact your day.

Wednesday L.F. I can't like your comment enough! Totally agree. Better yet, how about we just not even make it a part of any conversation at all, in the context of a job, or a person's character or integrity? It has no relevance...
              Well, this actually ended up going really well. I think it "felt like a bad day" because I am used to debates not going well on the Internet. This person was reasonable, though I doubt I changed his mind. As I stated above, this guy was just bent on discrediting Trump anyway he can, which I can get behind, but as you and Wednesday L.F. point out, why should this be a discrediting thing? I have about 567,890,987,345 complaints with Donald Trump, but what he does in bed is not one of them. Someone's sex life is their private business, and as long as whatever they are doing involves only consenting adults and no one is being harmed, it should not be a qualifying or disqualifying factor to hold a leadership position.

Comment

• It's so fricking cool that our bodies exist and experience pleasure in so many different and unique ways. I say lean in to the urine kink, dive deep and never look back. Consenting kinks are a such a cool way to express ourselves.

Comment

• I totally get the intimacy aspect of this. I don't find it sexual to watch a guy pee but I love getting to the point in the relationship where you can. Being comfortable peeing in front of each is a good gauge of when you're starting to get comfortable with another person. Also I don't have a penis so I'm just genuinely curious about what it's like to pee with one so in that respect I also understand the curiosity. I think as we get older people start to act like being curious and immature are the same thing and I don't think that's the case!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gena G. View Post
                    Also I don't have a penis so I'm just genuinely curious about what it's like to pee with one so in that respect I also understand the curiosity.
                    Peeing with a penis is great until it isn't. Like when the end sticks together and one of the two streams decides to go off and wet your pants. Also when you go up to a urinal but it decides to stay hidden ( best case: you can go in with your fingers and fish it out, worst case: somehow the fishing it out doesn't work so you have to zip up and wait with a bladder wanting to explode for the one stall with the line of five people).
                    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by jns View Post

Peeing with a penis is great until it isn't. Like when the end sticks together and one of the two streams decides to go off and wet your pants. Also when you go up to a urinal but it decides to stay hidden ( best case: you can go in with your fingers and fish it out, worst case: somehow the fishing it out doesn't work so you have to zip up and wait with a bladder wanting to explode for the one stall with the line of five people).
                      This sounds really bad and I am sorry you have to go through that.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Squirting is ruining my sex life

Hi there, I am hoping I can help. I joined this site just because I have insight and want to help. I am 39 years old. I have never been a squirter, well...

Today, 05:25 PM By Snowy_pines
                      • Reply to Virtual Sex, Foolish, Exciting??

Been doing dirty chats online with one of my best friends for about two years now. We have been very good friends for about 12 years (we met when we started...

12-06-2021, 10:00 AM By FeelingWeird
                      • Reply to What are the best exercises to tighten bagina?

You can also try kegel balls (also known as yoni eggs, yoni balls or ben wa balls) to use to exercise the internal walls of your vagina! They are little...

12-06-2021, 09:52 AM By Zoë T.
                      • Reply to Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

Congrats on trying for a baby! That's an exciting journey! I agree with Julia - a call or visit to your gynecologist would for sure help calm down any...

12-06-2021, 09:42 AM By Zoë T.
                      • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

When I was (much) younger, it was actually a girlfriend of mine that enlightened me as to what squirting orgasms were. Up until then, I was quite inexperienced...

12-06-2021, 09:16 AM By Monique Kova

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X