Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butt Eating

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butt Eating

So I kinda got roped into a debate elsewhere about whether or not women like eating men's asses. Curious if anyone here has any arguments for or against (this can include men who like/don't like women eating their asses). I am not offering an opinion at this time.

• In my experience... No. Never had a sex partner request to eat my ***. My wife, hell no! Me, uh not interested either.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmpyNester View Post
      In my experience... No. Never had a sex partner request to eat my ******. My wife, hell no! Me, uh not interested either.
      It's interesting. People I talk to online don't seem to be into this, but people in real life do.

Comment

• Could be a generational behavior as well. Might be far more prevalent today with the next gen

Comment

Could be a generational behavior as well. Might be far more prevalent today with the next gen
          Maybe, I don't know. It wasn't my idea so I that is why I am refraining from sharing an opinion. It was just a thing with someone I am with, who said it was a thing with a lot of guys. The other people I talked to online elsewhere were around my age so I don't know if it is generational. But everyone seems to be reacting with disgust now so maybe I should just shut up before I get a reputation as a weirdo (didn't think that would be an issue here, but it's been the story of my life so I don't really expect that to change).
          Last edited by FeelingWeird; 04-07-2021, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• I'd just say be opening and willing to try new things with your partner. As long as you 2 are cool with it, then it ain't weird at all.

Comment

I'd just say be opening and willing to try new things with your partner. As long as you 2 are cool with it, then it ain't weird at all.
              It was something my partner suggested we do to each other (and not even for real since we can't be in person right now so it is really all a cybersex fantasy) and was telling me a lot of people like this. Maybe he said that so I wouldn't feel bad about liking it (though maybe I should have suspected something when he mentioned other women he was with in the past not wanting to do this). Anyway, I did like how we faked it and want to do it for real when the opportunity arises, but after the feedback I have gotten elsewhere I will probably just hate myself for it. I appreciate you support. It isn't your fault; it's mine. Having a terrible day at work so also not in a good mood.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeelingWeird View Post
                It was something my partner suggested we do to each other (and not even for real since we can't be in person right now so it is really all a cybersex fantasy) and was telling me a lot of people like this. Maybe he said that so I wouldn't feel bad about liking it (though maybe I should have suspected something when he mentioned other women he was with in the past not wanting to do this).
                Although we don’t allow outbound links in the forum, we actually published an article about ****** eating (analingus) not long ago: https://www.womens-health.com/what-is-analingus

While I’ve never done it myself, a lot of people do — and as long as someone is clean (meaning that they washed themselves relatively recently), it’s actually pretty safe and doesn’t taste like much of anything.

Part of the thrill of it, I think, is the idea of it being “taboo” — but it’s definitely become more popular in recent years.

At the end of the day, though, it’s all about what YOU are comfortable with. Not everyone is going to enjoy everything — we all have preferences. So if you don’t want to do it — don’t. No one is going to judge you for that and if they do, that’s on them — not you.

And if you DO try it and like it, there’s nothing wrong with that, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison H. View Post

Although we don’t allow outbound links in the forum, we actually published an article about ************ eating (analingus) not long ago: https://www.womens-health.com/what-is-analingus

While I’ve never done it myself, a lot of people do — and as long as someone is clean (meaning that they washed themselves relatively recently), it’s actually pretty safe and doesn’t taste like much of anything.

Part of the thrill of it, I think, is the idea of it being “taboo” — but it’s definitely become more popular in recent years.

At the end of the day, though, it’s all about what YOU are comfortable with. Not everyone is going to enjoy everything — we all have preferences. So if you don’t want to do it — don’t. No one is going to judge you for that and if they do, that’s on them — not you.

And if you DO try it and like it, there’s nothing wrong with that, either.
                  But that's just the thing: I DO want to do this. And after being told this was a fairly mainstream, it feels like all I am finding everywhere I go on the Internet is a lot of disgust. And all I really want to know is that other people feel the same way I do, about this and other things. It's not like I have some weird kink where I want to know other people's sex fantasies for some kind of titillation. I just want to know I am not alone. But I think I am alone. No matter what, who I am always manages to **** other people off. I have been struggling with overly intense and "unusual" sex fantasies ever since I was 11. And now I am 30 and I keep thinking I will find people like me and realize it was all in my head, but nope, I think I just am that abnormal.

Comment

• Cleanliness is required. One thing I have noted is that the woman's butts that I have been around have a pleasant natural odor after being thouroughly cleaned and having a little time pass. Maybe there are sweat glands or other glands that provide some natural fragrance. After I noted this with one lover, she also noticed this with me. Maybe not so strange when you understand how secretions of the civet are used in perfumes.
                    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by jns View Post
                      Cleanliness is required. One thing I have noted is that the woman's butts that I have been around have a pleasant natural odor after being thouroughly cleaned and having a little time pass. Maybe there are sweat glands or other glands that provide some natural fragrance. After I noted this with one lover, she also noticed this with me. Maybe not so strange when you understand how secretions of the civet are used in perfumes.
                      Yes, obviously there would have to be come thorough cleaning before hand because of E. coli and such. I think the scent probably is because of sweat glands and other lubricant glands.

Comment

But that's just the thing: I DO want to do this. And after being told this was a fairly mainstream, it feels like all I am finding everywhere I go on the Internet is a lot of disgust. And all I really want to know is that other people feel the same way I do, about this and other things. It's not like I have some weird kink where I want to know other people's sex fantasies for some kind of titillation. I just want to know I am not alone. But I think I am alone. No matter what, who I am always manages to ******** other people off. I have been struggling with overly intense and "unusual" sex fantasies ever since I was 11. And now I am 30 and I keep thinking I will find people like me and realize it was all in my head, but nope, I think I just am that abnormal.
                        I don't think that you are abnormal. I don't think you are alone. Is it mainstream, no. Oral sex wasn't mainstream 50 or 60 years ago, so mainstream is just what is the current normal. I find the butts on my lovers to be visual exciting and exciting to my sense of touch. I would expect some others to feel the same. Exploring the clean butt with a tongue to see if the lover gets any excitement from it seems reasonably normal.
                        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

But that's just the thing: I DO want to do this. And after being told this was a fairly mainstream, it feels like all I am finding everywhere I go on the Internet is a lot of disgust.
                          If you are okay with it and your BF wants it, then who cares what others think!

Comment

• Originally posted by jns View Post

I don't think that you are abnormal. I don't think you are alone. Is it mainstream, no. Oral sex wasn't mainstream 50 or 60 years ago, so mainstream is just what is the current normal. I find the butts on my lovers to be visual exciting and exciting to my sense of touch. I would expect some others to feel the same. Exploring the clean butt with a tongue to see if the lover gets any excitement from it seems reasonably normal.
                            Thanks. I also love butts, but men's butts. They are beautiful and I also love to admire them and caress them. But the *** eating isn't even really my "thing," just something new I am playing with and so far enjoying. I could go on and on on this site about all the strange things I am into.

Comment

• FeelingWeird You are definitely NOT alone! As a male, I absolutely love anything oral-sex-related.

I have performed analingus on many partners, and they love it -- provided all the above has been taken care of in terms of cleanliness, etc.

Maybe I'm a more adventurous guy than most, I dunno, but I love butt play -- insertion of my tongue, fingers, and sexually as well.

I've also had analingus performed on me and I also like it. There are lots of nerve endings in the anus (which is why we enjoy going to the bathroom!), and it's no different than any other crevice or opening -- so long as it's clean and hygienic, and you're comfortable and like it or want to try it, it's freaking great!

There is nothing more erotic to me than mutual butt play, and a woman who likes or isn't afraid of that in the same way that I'm not!

You're not weird -- fetishes and kinks are here to stay. Embrace it, because there are plenty of others that share the same tastes you do too!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• extended family sharing

many use FB to share with extended family/friends
                                I have no interest in FB, instagram, twitter, etc

do miss secret lounge as a benefit...

Today, 09:02 PM By amy40
                              • Reply to Butt Eating

So my last post in this thread says unapproved and I think it popped up something about it getting flagged as potential spam when I posted it last night....

Today, 07:30 AM By FeelingWeird
                              • Reply to Adding some spice- but what spices do I use?

So I realize that this thread is quite old, but it just got bumped so I saw it and would like to add some things. Daffodils&Cream , if you are still...

Today, 07:12 AM By FeelingWeird
                              • Reply to Adding some spice- but what spices do I use?

Start writing to him fantasy emails. My guy works out of town and I was at a lost for texting/sexing and I was always concerned of who might be around...

Yesterday, 08:07 PM By Amlc26
                              • Reply to Butt Eating

Thanks for this! I am not huge on sticking things in there LOL, but I love external butt play, both giving and receiving. It feels so amazing, and I am...

Yesterday, 06:11 PM By FeelingWeird

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• extended family sharing

many use FB to share with extended family/friends
                                I have no interest in FB, instagram, twitter, etc

do miss secret lounge as a benefit...

Today, 09:02 PM By amy40
                              • Butt Eating

So I kinda got roped into a debate elsewhere about whether or not women like eating men's asses. Curious if anyone here has any arguments for or against...

04-06-2021, 07:26 AM By FeelingWeird
                              • How do I know? Menopause.

I thought I was safe to go off birth control after a landmark birthday and no periods for a year. Then suddenly, the elevator scene from The Shining....

04-04-2021, 03:19 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                              • Sex furniture and wedges?

I’m curious to know if anybody is using any support wedges or sex furniture they like? My knees are stiff and painful these days, which is limiting...

04-03-2021, 07:04 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                              • My Wife & Orgasm

Hi Ladies,

I've been doing some lurking and reading up on some previous posts, but have not found a definitive answer.

Anyway,...

03-19-2021, 01:15 PM By EmpyNester
                              Working...
                              X