Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exploring your first threesome

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploring your first threesome

At some point in a relationship, some individuals have fantasized about adding a third player at least once. Hopefully if the relationship is healthy enough, a curious person should be able to at least discuss it with their partner without any fear of being judged. If both want to explore this fantasy further and actually follow through with an encounter, how do they minimize having regrets afterwards or even get it started?

My husband and I had this dilemma when discussing having our first threesome. Our sex life is second to none and when it comes to sexual experimentation with each other, very little is off the table and we are both very adventurous and open minded. He is very straight and knows about my bisexual curiosities and how I have been with other girls in the past. One quiet evening during a conversation with my husband, my good friend Lisa's name came up after she visited that afternoon for a swim in our backyard pool. Lisa is in her early forties but has a very muscular and petite body and pretty face that would make any girl half her age jealous. Her skimpy bikini left little to the imagination and she wasn't afraid to casually flaunt around (mostly innocently) after a couple of drinks.

That afternoon, I could see my husband checking out Lisa behind his dark sunglasses. Quite honestly, so was I for that matter. That evening when my husband and I were settling down to watch a movie, I jokingly mentioned how nice it would be if Lisa would have stayed and put on a seductive show for us in her bikini. He wasn't afraid to admit how sexy she looks and knew full well that I thought the same of her. One thing came to another and before long, we were having a serious conversation about having Lisa join us in the bedroom. We came to a mutual agreement how be both would love that fantasy to come to fruition and it would be me that approaches her with the idea.

That part was much easier than I had expected. Apparently, Lisa's sex life had been in starvation mode for a long time. Her husband was an alcoholic and unpleasant to be around at the best of times. Even when "he could get it up", the encounter was very short lived and absent of any satisfaction on her behalf. Lisa admitted never having a threesome in her life and had never been with another girl, although she fantasized about it often. Having set the stage (without her husband knowing of her intent), the three of us had a few discussions on the "rules of the game". It was to be a one-time event and any one of us can stop the action at any time without any questions asked from either of us. As far as what we could do sexually, we left that open and decided to just let things happen naturally.

The day of the big even came a few weeks later. Lisa's husband was on a work trip out of town and there was no risk of him finding out (unless she told him). Lisa came over on a hot afternoon and we all had a swim in the pool. Lisa apparently bought a new bikini to show off her body. Even though she has a petite body, the swimsuit appeared to be one size too small. My bikini was also very revealing and very approving to my husband and Lisa. While there was no rush to jump into bedroom things were going very slowly even after a few drinks to loosen up. We were all very nervous and didn't know how to get beyond idle conversation. For a while, we were beginning to think this was all a bad idea and couldn't quite get into the mood.

My husband finally came up with an idea and it turned out to be a stroke of genius. He would pretend to be a photographer and Lisa and I would model for him by the pool. He actually retrieved a camera (with fully charged batteries) and Lisa and I struck various poses for him. It was really a lot of fun role-playing starting out with us strutting about in our swimsuits for solo shots. After a while, Lisa and I were competing together in front of the lens to outdo each other with sexy poses. My husband made no attempts to hide his erection creating a tent inside his shorts. Before long, Lisa and I removed our tops and eventually our bottoms. While in front of the camera, our playful touching became full exploration. We didn't even notice my husband still snapping pictures as Lisa's hands roamed around my body as I explored hers at the same time. Things naturally progressed from there and we didn't even make it indoors. Fortunately we have a very private backyard out of view from any prying eyes. There wasn't much we didn't do sexually as all of our inhibitions flew away.

The key afterwards was for us to relax and openly discuss our feelings. At first, Lisa had mixed feelings about having cheated on her husband which was totally understandable. After a while though, she felt so liberated after being with a girl for her first time and having a great threesome, she had no lingering guilt. Neither my husband nor I had any regrets and seeing him with Lisa was thrilling in itself with no jealousy attached.

While we first agreed this would be a one-time only event, Lisa has joined us a few times since and each time is as exciting as the first. Each of us take turns creating ideas on role-playing to get the ice broken however we do admit, the photographer and modelling game is still our favourite. In fact, Lisa and I go shopping together at times and pick out slinky outfits for each other. Lisa is still enjoying her secret life without her husband's knowledge and that is her life to live. My husband and I still have great sex with each other and nothing can change that. We still have the rule in play that anyone can stop at any time. Thus far, no one has even come close to invoking this rule.

How many couples out there have taken the risk to have a threesome? How did you get things started and were there any regrets afterwards??

• Wow. My husband is hyper traditional and I do not foresee that changing. So, it’s liv8ng vicariously for me!

Comment

• Hello Monique Kova wow...can I second that? Wow...

You are basically (aside from your friend "cheating" on her husband and living a sort of double life, which is undoubtedly another topic...) exploring this fantasy in a truly inspiring way that is something I myself would love to have had or done sometime in my life...

Everyone that I've ever spoken to has told me in no uncertain terms, don't ever do it, don't invite the jealousy, the doubt, etc, etc....but I always countered with "but why can't it be done in a loving, trusting way?" why does it have to ruin things? Why can't it enhance them and be fun, frivolous and great?

You have spoken a wonderful tale of how in a loving, open and honest relationship we can explore some of our other sides and communicate about it effectively, stop at any moment, and not have to lie about our fantasies.

You are very fortunate -- but not in the way you might think, more so, in that you have a loving partner, an open relationship, deep trust and wonderful communication...that's where the "luck" comes in that you have no doubt created.

Kudos to both of you, you have given me more food for thought and like when the 4-minute mile was broken, the knowledge that it CAN be done in the way I had always wanted and envisioned.

Comment

• Hey Monique Kova You have a wonderful chemistry with your husband
        I wish I had the same with mine.

Comment

• Having a threesome can be a wonderful thing or it can nearly break a marriage apart – which it nearly did mine
          It happened about 7-8 years ago. My wife said a new lady had started at her work and that I would find her attractive – and she was right. My wife became good friends with this lady (who was a solo mother) and she came around for dinner once. The friend confessed she was kind of bisexual and said she found my wife attractive…… My wife was quite taken aback by this, but she really liked her friend

Long story short a couple of months later at our place we had a threesome…. I think her friend talked my wife into it
          My wife was nervous about getting naked in front of another woman, but her friend was experienced and my wife soon found herself being pleasured by another woman and really enjoyed it. It was a huge turn on for me seeing my wife getting pleasured by someone else… unfortunately as soon as her friend started stroking my pen!s I ejaculated in excitement, but was able to use my fingers to pleasure the friend.

Afterwards my wife commented that it was actually quite enjoyable and I agreed

Another threesome was arranged for a few weeks later and I made sure I didn’t orgasm too early.
          Everything was going well as with the first one, then her friend put a condom over my pen!s and I got on top of her and made love to her before I climaxed inside her….. this was the bit my wife didn’t like. She didn’t like seeing me making love to another woman and enjoying it.

Later after the friend had left, my wife was upset and said it was a bad idea to do it and we never had a threesome again.
          Ironically her friend got pregnant to some guy a few months later and had a son and although she didn’t stay with the father she has since met someone else and is getting married to him next year I believe. Wife & I are still friends with the friend on facebook.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• you have it or you don't have it

When I was twenty (now 50) I had a crush on this girl at school. At the age of 19 she slept with many guys already. She wasn't interested in me sexually...

Today, 06:37 AM By rafapak
          • 7inches penis

Hello everyone, I have a question. Do women prefer small or long dicks for blowjobs? Im from latinamerica and I've had the problem that most women I've...

10-01-2022, 06:39 PM By Eric96
          • Can't take birth control pills

I thought that birth control pills could help me with so many things: preventing pregnancy, managing irregular cycles, reducing painful periods, getting...

09-29-2022, 02:53 PM By Space-Traveller
          • Hard and fast penetration

Hi
            I am the new one here and would like to say hallo to everybody. I don't have much experience with women therefore I would like to ask question....

09-29-2022, 02:16 PM By rafapak
          • Do you ever have the desire to have sex with someone other than your husband?

I am wondering if this is normal/typical with other women.

My husband and I have a great relationship and sex life. But there are two other...

09-29-2022, 11:53 AM By GingerSun
          Working...
          X