Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mile High Club

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mile High Club

Have you ever had sex on an airplane? Is there even enough space to have sex in an airplane bathroom? How likely are you to get caught... and what happens if you are?

• Uh nope...I am 6'3". I can barely use an airplane bathroom for its main purpose..

Curious to hear other's experiences though!

Comment

• Yes, but it was a private plane so I didn’t have to squeeze my bulk into one of those tiny restrooms.

Comment

• I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it when I flew earlier this year. But after taking one look at the size of the bathroom and then at my 6'4" husband... I decided against it. LOL!

No way.

Maybe it depends on the plane?? I was laughed at (also by my husband) not too long ago after I said something about a plane in a movie scene being SOoooOOOOooo fake because the inside was massive — it had two aisles and all kinds of space. Naturally, I went on a rant about the fakeness of said plane.

He looked at me, blinked, and said "You do know those kinds of planes are real. I've flown on one. There really are planes that big."

(Then again, he was talking to someone who thought she could see the footage of the Mars landing in 3D if she squinted at the television just right. How he tolerates me, I do not know.)

So maybe those types of planes have larger bathrooms to play in?

I really have no idea what would happen if you got caught having sex in an airplane bathroom. I bet folks working on the plane are probably trained to watch for the "signs" of it to dissuade passengers from doing it, though. I'd imagine at worst, you'd get a knock on the door and a dirty look as you make your way back to your seats...

Comment

• I have been on international flights where the bathrooms are a bit bigger than the domestic planes. Even then though, there is the whole "cleanliness" thing that creeps into your mind. ..

IF... (big if) we had business class seating AND it was deserted, I'd give it a go when the crew went on "break"

Comment

• I haven't done this...yet...but the size of the bathroom and the germ factor are definitely deterrents. We have a couple flights planned this summer, and I intended to make a move then, but...I just don't know. I guess I'll scope out the facilities, and decide.

I have dated a few pilots over the last few years. 2 were commercial pilots, and 2 happened to fly charters, and flew several celebrities. They all said the same thing: The crews all know it happens, they often do it themselves actually...so when guests do it, they generally don't make a fuss about it unless there are kids somehow negatively impacted, or the people are just really being loud or interrupting the comfort of other passengers - staying in there for an hour, etc. So, in other words, just don't make it obvious, or be obnoxious about it, and you *should* come away unscathed.

Comment

• Thanks, folks...You all just added something to my bucket list.

Small bathroom be ****ed, I'd totally be down for this, and often fantasized about it on my many trips and vacations as I scope out the flight crew and those boarding...yeah, I'm a bit naughty like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoë T. View Post
                Have you ever had sex on an airplane? Is there even enough space to have sex in an airplane bathroom? How likely are you to get caught... and what happens if you are?
                I've never done it and being 6'3" it would have been almost impossibly tight in the bathroom. For cleanliness, the best time would be before everyone had boarded. I have used the bathrooms at that time (best time to empty your bladder) and they are nice and clean but you would have to be fairly fast.
                I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sore on clitoral hood

Hi, im pregnant and for the last week my vulva has been extremely sore especially in the clit area. i have been keeping an eye on it and it seems like...

08-11-2022, 10:38 AM By annom1307
                • Do you fantasize about being with someone of a different race?

I am a black woman and live in South Africa. Because of the history of racial segregation it is very very rare to see a mixed couple. So much so that...

08-11-2022, 05:32 AM By G-Wagon
                • Need advice about not feeling sensation or pleasure

I'm a 39 Male and my fiancé is 40. when we have sex I barely feel any sensation or pleasure. She is also on birth control the patch. We don't use condoms...

08-09-2022, 11:13 AM By netzone23
                • Why cant i see or Feel my clitoris anymore?

Two weeks ago I woke up to a clitoris thay literally felt numb and it felt like it was gone. I touched the nub and there was no good sensation.

08-08-2022, 09:33 AM By Sofa
                • NFP classes

for those interested in NFP classes (natural family planning), there is a search site to help one find classes near where you live
                  I put in my zipcode...

08-08-2022, 03:58 AM By amy40
                Working...
                X