Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My bf d

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bf d

Does anyone else like showing others nudes of their bf? Obviously with permission.

2 of my friends said they thought my bf had a nice D and it really turned me on

• I've posted nudes of my partner online (with his permission) many times, and I enjoy it more than he does. I'm an exhibitionist while he's more of a voyeur. He's okay with me sharing pictures of him but he doesn't understand the appeal.

As long as you have your partner's consent and the people who see his pics consent to see them, it's all good. Make sure to keep the lines of communication open because if either of you ever becomes uncomfortable with it, you both need to have the ability to share that with each other so the sharing can stop.

Comment

• Wow, you must have a very open relationship with your friends. I'd never dream of showing D pics of my husband even to my closest friends. I'd be mortified!

When he suggested a threesome with one of my female friends, I thought he'd gone mad. I just couldn't picture it, I'd have felt so embarrassed.

But if it turns you on and your bf doesn't mind, I guess there's nothing wrong with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jane86 View Post
        Wow, you must have a very open relationship with your friends. I'd never dream of showing D pics of my husband even to my closest friends. I'd be mortified!

When he suggested a threesome with one of my female friends, I thought he'd gone mad. I just couldn't picture it, I'd have felt so embarrassed.

But if it turns you on and your bf doesn't mind, I guess there's nothing wrong with it.
        Everyone involved enjoys it. My bffs man has a totally average size and I get turned on seeing it. The same goes with my bf. I'm more turned on by seeing people saying that they like my bf but women's breasts are something we both enjoy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kayla Lords View Post
          I've posted nudes of my partner online (with his permission) many times, and I enjoy it more than he does. I'm an exhibitionist while he's more of a voyeur. He's okay with me sharing pictures of him but he doesn't understand the appeal.

As long as you have your partner's consent and the people who see his pics consent to see them, it's all good. Make sure to keep the lines of communication open because if either of you ever becomes uncomfortable with it, you both need to have the ability to share that with each other so the sharing can stop.
          Things are only shared amongst friends. Although my friends mum once asked to see after hearing us talk about it. My bf got it out in her kitchen lol.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
          • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
            2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
          • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
          • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
          • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X