Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies, are you comfortable with a man using delay spray?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies, are you comfortable with a man using delay spray?

I've had a problem with premature ejaculation during sex. I've used delay spray to help me last longer in bed, but I haven't told my partner that I use it. I'm afraid she'll judge me negatively if she finds out. Ladies, if you found out your partner was using delay spray to last longer, what would you think?

• I’d say it was considerate of him, presuming he’s doing it for my enjoyment. If it’s my partner though, I’d feel sad that they waited to tell me. I’d hope my partner would trust me more than to hide something like that.

Comment

• Honestly, I wouldn't think less of a guy for using a delay spray and certainly wouldn't judge him for it — my biggest concern would be whether or not he was able to enjoy sex (and sensation) as much because of it. I can't speak for every woman, of course, and as Wednesday said above, I'd think it was considerate if he was doing it for my benefit. At the same time, I'd worry my partner wasn't getting as much enjoyment out of sex because of a delay spray, and I'd feel bad about finding that out later rather than sooner.

But too, if your partner is aware of the issue, it might be something you can work on together by trying edging, different positions, or other means that can help build stamina or delay ejaculation without numbing your penis with a spray.

I don't know what your relationship with your partner is like, but if you trust them enough to tell them, I would, if only so you can work on it together, rather than struggling with it alone.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Egg Donation

Egg donation can be financially and emotionally rewarding, knowing you're helping others start a family. While the process involves medical evaluations,...

Today, 03:45 AM By Ronit Raj
      • Reply to Do men have mood swings?

If he is acting weird about seeing you and having sex, two things come to mind and the first one was my issue in my 30s. Tell him to have his testosterone/estrogen...

07-15-2024, 06:49 AM By Paulc35
      • Reply to My wife doesn't let me cum on or inside her

I've been married 28 years. I am 58 my wife is 51. When we started out we had sex, no pulling out and my wife was on birth control. We had one child...

07-15-2024, 06:39 AM By Paulc35
      • Reply to Yeast infection or normal discharge?

It sounds like you may still have a yeast infection. Consider consulting a healthcare provider for further evaluation. They might recommend continuing...

07-15-2024, 04:25 AM By Ronit Raj
      • Reply to Sex before marriage

Just ask her. Personally I would never marry someone who hadn't slept with anyone else because I want my partner to know what they like. Also if they...

07-11-2024, 02:43 PM By MrMr

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X