Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year, New ???

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year, New ???

As someone who started dating again in the midst of a 20+ year relationship, I’m thinking about all the new stuff I wanna do this year. I’m definitely going to invest in some new MedFet toys (a pinwheel for sure, then who knows).
    I planned to do a topless budoir shoot last year (but I lost my nerve and did a lingerie one). Trying again in 2024,

Who else is making sex and relationship goals for 2024?
    I wanna hear all about it.

• No takers yet? (I had to google medfet pinwheel, interesting!)

Not necessarily a sex goal for 2024. With my wife calling it a career here soon, I am looking forward to more spontaneous sexual relations since her stress level should be drastically reduced. Heck, I will welcome skipping a meeting or two for a 1:1 w/ her during the work day!

Comment

• Nice! More spontaneity is a wonderful goal.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Yesterday, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
      • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
      • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
        2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
      • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
      • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X