Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever held a penis while peeing?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever held a penis while peeing?

My fwb recently asked if she could hold me while I peed. I was totally open to it but kept getting hard when she tried to lol.

Has anyone else done this.

• Originally posted by MrMr View Post
    My fwb recently asked if she could hold me while I peed. I was totally open to it but kept getting hard when she tried to lol.

Has anyone else done this.
    It takes a lot of concentration to **** when a woman is holding your ****. I was in a bar one night, and said I had to go to the bathroom. A girl named Cathy that I hardly knew, asked if I needed any help? I just laughed it off. I went on into the bathroom and had my **** out. I hadn't started to **** yet, when she walked in, came right up to me and took hold of my ****. I was a bit surprised, and got hard before I could ****. She then told me she had the tightest ***** around, and she wanted to ****. We left the bar, went to my place a couple miles away, and got naked. We were outside, so she held my **** again until I ****ed, and I was hard.
    She was right about having a very tight *****. It was like putting my **** in a vise.
    She got me used to having my **** held while ****ing. I can now do it regardless if it is a man or woman holding me.

Comment

• My friend and I met a guy at a music festival who let us hold him while he peed. He was a pretty slim black man with a humongous peen

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
      • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
        2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
      • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
      • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
      • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X