Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What lube to buy?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What lube to buy?

Have questions about the best anal lubes to try?

We have more answers!

Read our review article, “The Best & Safest Anal Lubes That Will Do Your Booty Good” here:

https://www.womens-health.com/best-anal-lube

Hey everyone

Ok me and my girlfriend have been experimenting anal for quite a while now.. I have alot of buttplay with her, and she enjoys it (not as much as vaginal pleasure obviously).. but she does enjoy it, and she really wants to try full frontal anal, aswell as fulfilling my dream.. lol

Ok so we use a lube, called Durex Play.. Its a Silicone based lube which is great fun, but she says that it STINGS her when it goes into her anus.
    Yes I always read that we should be using Water based lubes, but I really can't find any where I live.. The only real lube I can find over here is Durex..

Usually I'd use my fingers when I'm playing with her butt, but I can't really do that now as the lube stings apparently..

So.. my questions are..

1) What lube should I use? What lube do you use when doing/trying anal? Whats it called and how can I purchase it?

2) Does any other women have the same kind off problem when using silicone lube for anal?

Thanks
    Last edited by Alison H.; 01-07-2022, 09:19 PM.

• Ok another few things..

Firstly, is it actually the lube thats stinging her anus? Because.. The only lubes that I have are Durex Tingle, Cherry and Pina Colada.. Keep in mind they all contain fregrance's.. And the Tingle even contains Menthol.. So maybe is it the fregrance's IN the lube that is causing the stinging?

Also, I've been looking about, and theres a shop in my town, called Ann Summers, I'm sure some of you ladies have heard off this shop before.. Anyways, theres lube in there called 'Slide and Ride'...

"Enjoy slippery and saucy fun with this fragrance free water based lube."

Looks pretty promising, and its fregrance free.. What do you's think?

Thanks again

Comment

• I'd be willing to bet that it's the perfumes they use that's causing the stinging sensation. I've never had any complaints (other than being too big! ).

If you have it over there, get Astro Glide. Basically... you'd be able to fit a Cadillac (large sedan) in to a dog house (small space).

Google it and their website should be the top hit you get if the local retailers don't use it.

OG
      Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting!

Comment

• Oh - I'd definitely keep the fragranced lubes away from the rear. We use AstroGlide for that. If I need a little in the front, I use KY Silk.

Comment

• I always use KY lube for both anal and vaginal.

Comment

• May I ask....what is full frontal anal???

Comment

• I believe he's talking about going "bareback", or no condom and no lube. Been there, done that... bit of a rough ride.

OG
              Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting!

Comment

• You can order Astro glide online by the way. I'm only adding this because you said you can't find any other lube in your area. Try something sexy planet
                [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Everything I'm not makes me Everything I am[/FONT];)

Comment

• Originally posted by OG612 View Post
                  I believe he's talking about going "bareback", or no condom and no lube. Been there, done that... bit of a rough ride.

OG
                  OUCH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chantalemma View Post
                    OUCH!
                    UGH - no kidding. Not a fun experience, that is for sure!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                      2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                    • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                    • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
                    • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
                    • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X