Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used a rabbit vibrator?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used a rabbit vibrator?

Have questions about rabbit vibrators?

We have more answers!

Read our article, “The 5 Best Rabbit Vibrator Sex Toys For Deep, Blended Orgasms” here:

https://www.womens-health.com/best-rabbit-vibrators

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has used a rabbit vibrator? And if so, did it give you a better orgasm than regular clit stimulation?

And if this toy didn't do it for you, what was the best one in your experience? Because I really want to increase my orgasms, and explore them more.
    Last edited by Alison H.; 03-25-2021, 05:08 PM.
    Lucy

• I have one and think it is completely overrated. I've used it once and haven't since.

Some people really enjoy them, the reviews are pretty much all good, I don't know, I just didn't care for it.

Comment

• Some girlfriends and I went to a sex store to look at vibrators. We looked at the rabbit, but we chose the hot pink and black "Evolved" by Duo Obsessions. (Supposedly 15 speed combinations and two motors.). We got matching ones!! Well, I am not impressed AT ALL! The darn thing is too big, and how much fun is that?

Comment

• I agree in that I think they are overrated too. I find that I have to push them in too far before the rabbit ears make contact with my clit and that makes it a bit uncomfortable. I prefer just using the ears on myself so I am better off using a little bullet vibe wich are a lot less expensive. Having said that, I have friends who would kill anyone who tried to take their rabbits away

Comment

• I like my vibrating rabbit

i got a purple/maroon viberating dildo when i was 18. While it's vibrating I put the head of it on my clitoris and i most always orgasm. It feels amazing. I always tell my bf i wish i could come like that with him It just feels so good! So I am one of those people who would kill if anyone took my rabbit away lol
          Life's a dance you learn as you go

Comment

• I used to love the one I had. Then I replaced it with a model that seemed to be a bit bigger (which was almost *too* big for my purposes) . I think it's nice, but they are:

1) pricey
            2) drain batteries quickly (I invested in rechargeables for my old one)
            3) if you don't want both types of stimulation (vaginal & clitorial), it is kinda awkward
            [COLOR="Magenta"]If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
            -Andy Rooney[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.--Noel Coward [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Live your life and forget your age. --Norman Vincent Peale[/COLOR]

Comment

• Girl yes and I thought it was the bomb!!!! It was purple with pearls around the sides. That was my best friend!!! They're GGGRRRRRREEEEAAAAAATT!!!!
              Love the skin you're in
              Be proud of who you are
              Never allow others to downgrade or discriminate
              Demand love, respect & attention
              Be true to yourself and love YOU first
              With love,
              MissMeSha 810

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MissMeSha810 View Post
                Girl yes and I thought it was the bomb!!!! It was purple with pearls around the sides. That was my best friend!!! They're GGGRRRRRREEEEAAAAAATT!!!!
                ahhahhhhaaaa too funny
                Life's a dance you learn as you go

Comment

• Not the rabbit, but mine is called "The Buzz". It's orange and has gspot and clitoral stimulators with three vibrating speeds. The clitoral stimulator is a butterfly. The Buzz and I get along quite well.
                  "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Wife has one; used it a few times with me and I noticed it moved a few times, so she's used it by herself too.
                    She now has a glass dildo which she uses with a bullet for her clit - drives her insane. Of all the things we/she's tried - this is the best.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to purity culture

Okay, let's just break this down. Sex is not to be confused with love. Sex is a mechanical act that can be performed in a variety of ways. This will just...

Today, 08:34 AM By Claret

husband read her detailed journal about sex with boyfriend
                      husband has tried to replicate it
                      however, husband is not boyfriend & the excitement...

Yesterday, 03:18 PM By amy40

So in the case of your TV show woman, she would not know what good sex is like with a man had she not had sex previous to marriage. If she has tried...

Yesterday, 02:24 PM By EmptyNester

I still believe in waiting for marriage as there's something special about the first time being with your husband.....I'm teaching my kid to wait until...

Yesterday, 01:32 PM By amy40
                    • Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
                    • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

12-01-2022, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
                    • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
                    • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
                    Working...
                    X