Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for toys to help loosen tight vagina?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for toys to help loosen tight vagina?

Hey all, I'm looking for ways to loosen up a bit down there. I don't get to see my boyfriend much nowadays, and when I do see him, sex is kinda difficult because I'm not used to the stretching. He's a good size, but I just tighten up too much in his absence. I've never tried any kind of sex toys, but I was wondering if someone could point me towards some things that might help me stretch out, something I could order online. Any reasonably priced dildos/related things that would be helpful for stretching?

• Does he complain?
    Have you tried extra lubrication?

Comment

• Kegels are your best friend. They don't make you tight, they make your muscles stronger and more toned. They give you more control.

Comment

• Agree with TexasRed. A good quality lube on your mans knob and gentle penetration until you get used to his girth.
        Cheers
        Lynn

Comment

• Is it uncomfortable for him or you? If he is doing a good job getting you worked up it should not be an issue. Make sure to drink plenty of water and be hydrated when you know you will be seeing him (it helps you to self lubricate better). Masturbate when he is not around, it will help your body responses. They do make special Vaginal dilation devices to help women mostly for medical reasons.
          "When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we don't see the one that has opened for us."
          Helen Keller

Comment

• Just find a nice vibrator hun.
            I highly recommend the Rabbit.

Comment

• Buy a toy that when you see it your first reaction will be "that's pretty big". Buy lube. Insert it. Play with it. Then yoru vaginal walls and opening will expand and become relaxed enough to accept his whole penis without hurting you. My husband and I do that sometimes and its the best sex Ive ever had. Don't worry. You will shrink back to your old size again as long as you don't do it everyday.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to antimarriage and kids

Can you say it louder for the people in the back???

I applaud your decision to go against the grain and the fact that you have a partner...

Today, 12:13 AM By Vanessa R.
              • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Yesterday, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
              • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Yesterday, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
              • Reply to Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

My MIL is extremely traditional and would not be down with anything like that. She was just admitted to the hospital with a resurgence of cancer. So…I...

Yesterday, 04:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
              • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

Men can change but rarely do. It almost has to be a shift in moral standing.

I'm sorry your marriage has so little sex. It could be worse...

Yesterday, 11:30 AM By jns

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Yesterday, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
              • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Yesterday, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
              • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
              • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

11-28-2022, 10:51 AM By Red77
              • Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

I was over at a fetish-focused singles website (for reasons that are in line with the values in my marriage) and am pretty sure I saw my husband's mother's...

11-25-2022, 09:26 PM By Wednesday L.F.
              Working...
              X