Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using Vibrators or your hands during intercourse to orgasm

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Vibrators or your hands during intercourse to orgasm

I over heard some ladies talking the other day about having orgasms thru intercourse and one of them said that she have to use her hand or one of her vibrators to help her cum when having intercourse and the other one spoke up saying that she has use her hand or fingers,and said that's the only way she can cum when they are having intercourse.Yes I know that there are women out there who can't cum from intercourse,because I have been with one who couldn't.What I would like to know is:

How many lady here who have to or Who have had to use their hands or your vibrator in order for to cum during intercourse while your guy is inside you?

Second: How do that make you feel knowing that there are women out there who can cum from just having intercourse with their partner being inside of them and in order for you to cum,you have use your hand or your vibrator to help you get there during intercourse?

Ladies,If you don't mind,I would very much for you to express your true honest feelings in the second questions.I have never really read or heard how women feel when it comes to things like this.I have with some men,but I don't recall with any of the women.

Thanks

• Well my wife can orgasm with intercourse or using of a vibrator or dildo. Her favorite toy is her pocket rocket this will send her to the moon by squirting this just will make her feel so relax and will make her sleep really good after squirting.
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• If I use a toy, it is usually during foreplay for external stimulation. This usually gives me my first and makes me want my man inside me; then its second, third, and sometimes more.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Today, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
      • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Today, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
      • Reply to Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

My MIL is extremely traditional and would not be down with anything like that. She was just admitted to the hospital with a resurgence of cancer. So…I...

Today, 04:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
      • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

Men can change but rarely do. It almost has to be a shift in moral standing.

I'm sorry your marriage has so little sex. It could be worse...

Today, 11:30 AM By jns
      • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

my husband & I "waited" until we married
        so I never knew he was not as sexual as most men are

our whole marriage has...

Today, 10:11 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Today, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
      • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Today, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
      • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

Yesterday, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
      • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

Yesterday, 10:51 AM By Red77
      • Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

I was over at a fetish-focused singles website (for reasons that are in line with the values in my marriage) and am pretty sure I saw my husband's mother's...

11-25-2022, 09:26 PM By Wednesday L.F.
      Working...
      X