Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Presents

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Presents

A couple years ago, I bought my g/f a very good vibrator for her birthday. It's what she had requested. She has just about worn it out. It still works, but not like it did before she took to regular basis vibrating. She told me that she had never used any sex toy until I introduced her to vibrators/dildos. I was slightly incredulous because she is extremely sexually experienced. But it's true. We started off with inexpensive vibrating dildos. She absolutely loved them.

For as long as I can remember, she has wanted an anal plug. She is very experienced with anal sex, and she enjoys it. But I've yet to go there. I will lubricate the middle finger of my right hand and insert it inside of her anal canal with my index finger inside of her vajayjay massaging the inner ridges of it while I'm working her clit with my tongue. She will explode in massive orgasms with this technique. In fact, more than a few times she's drifted off to sexual ecstasy after she's gasped for air.

The vibrator that I've gifted to her a couple years ago has a clit stimulator attached. It is on the thick side. Now she wants a thicker, black dildo. She has always had a black stud fantasy.

Before I began dating her, I knew zero about anal sex. she has told me about it. I do know that the sphincter muscle is the only muscle in the human body that is always in a state of constriction.

She has told me that dudes who have had anal sex with her were experienced with the process, except one of her first boyfriends who took her anal virginity. He eventually got it right. According to my g/f, anal sex begins with one well lubricated finger massaging her butt until it slowly penetrates her anal canal followed by at least one more well lubricate finger that follows the same process until her sphincter muscle is sufficiently relaxed to allow package penetration without pain.

I've thought about two fingers inside of her butt. What would be the benefit of an anal plug if two fingers will work?

A few days ago, I went to a sex shop. I asked the very sweet woman who was working there where I could find anal plugs. She asked if it was for me. I told her it was for my g/f. She asked in my g/f has anal sex experience. I told her that according to my g/f, she's an anal sexpert, but she hasn't had it since before she met me. She recommended a medium size glass plug that's sorta shaped like a diamond. It's maybe 4" long with a maybe 2" diameter at its widest point. She said it's the one she uses. She said its very easy to disinfect after use. And she sold me a bottle of silicone lubricant. She cautioned me that I can't use too much lubricant. On the way to the register, I picked up a black vibrating dildo. She should have a happy Christmas.

I asked the sales lady about the benefit of an anal plug as opposed to fingers. She told me that anal plugs are designed to remain inside of her butt during the entire time were having sex. If I were to decide to have anal sex with her, I'd remove it. If I'm not going to have anal sex with her, it should remain inside of her butt. Is this info correct?

After I bought the anal plug, I've read about them. Is it true that an anal plug will stimulate bowel movements? One woman author wrote that women should removed them while on toilets because a BM might immediately follow. Is that true?

Was this a good purchase? I know nothing about anal plugs. A woman I know very well and with whom we advise about sex told me I should have gone with glass beads or balls or whatever they're called. She did tell me that many women love anal plugs, which makes sense. There has to be a reason they're made. And I bought the last in-stock copy of the model sold to me.

One more question. I'm not girth challenged. My g/f likes fat packages. She does not like small dudes. The black dildo I bought her was of smaller girth than my package. Had I bought her a huge dildo that she wants, would her vaginal muscles return to their firm size immediately after removal? I'm worried that were I to enter her after a 747 had hangered inside of her, she wouldn't feel me.

Merry Christmas

• Haven't seen you around lately! Happy Holidays.

I think you'd be best to ask your gf about this. If she's as experienced as you say, and your discussions are as blunt, this would be best coming from her.
    Of course, with anal play there's always risk for fecal "surprises", so I would absolutely be prepared.

As for the elasticity, generally speaking, it will return to it's former shape and size. I do, however, think that as we age, that area tends to lose some of it's strength and elasticity, just like many other parts of our bodies. I've noticed that myself, but my health isn't great to begin with, so it may not be true for all women.

I'd just have an open discussion about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaveRider View Post
      Merry Christmas
      Ho ho ho

Comment

• Merry Christmas, atskitty2,

I usually do vacations during late summers and early autumns. I don't like crowds. The Rockies are gorgeous in early autumn. It's when leaves change colors. And fishing's better.

I've retired way too young. I've been getting bored. So I've been job hunting. It's been years since I've done a resume. I had no idea of how computer-generated resumes have changed their formats. Anyway, I ain't yet found the perfect job. I want to become a cowboy, but there's no demand for such jobs in the Greater LA area, and I ain't moving to Wyoming. There has to be an accurate adjective to describe Rocky Mountain winters. Twelve plus feet of snow that lingers for months ain't my idea of winter wonderland. Anyway, when I find a job, I'm going to be difficult to supervise. Searching job sites and researching jobs can be a full day's work.

If I had asked her what she liked, it wouldn't have been a surprise. I didn't wait for Christmas.

I bought her Crystal Premium Glass medium size plug. At first she thought it was too big. With a lot of silicone lubricant, it was it. When her old vibrator began humming on her pleasure button, her orgasm was heard in Shanghai. Then I showed her her newest vibrator. Of course, it's black. It has 8 speeds. I have no clue of how many orgasms she had.

Anyway, she asked for a smaller anal plug. She wants to try starting small and then going medium. So I bought her an Icicles No. 48. She hasn't used it. I haven't seen her all weekend. She's been busy getting ready for the upcoming holidays. We're gonna do Monday Night Football tonight, which is an excuse fo dudes to drink beer and BS. I doubt that I've watched a quarter of a game all year.

She did tell me that any anal stimulation can, at times, lead to a bowel movement. She said that when she has had actual anal sex, she did feel as though she was going to poop. She said she's never had an anal sex accident. She does love anal stimulation (anal plug), especially while she is being banged. Her orgasms are most intense when I have a finger inside of her butt. It does arouse her passions to unbelievable heights.

I've very recently read an article about anal sex. Much of it was based upon scientific research. Apparently it is true that anal plugs do intensify orgasms. Also, anal sex is far more common that was previously assumed. The article indicated that it's more likely that women will more honestly admit to having and enjoying anal sex than women of previous generations. Hence, women of previous generations were doing anal sex at the same percentage of today. It's also cultural. Anal sex is natural Europe. I did learn from that article that women can enjoy anal sex and experience sensations that mimic orgasm. My g/f told me long ago that a guy can never use too much lubricant, which was repeated in that article.

I didn't know this until I read that article: the anal canal near the rectum is nearly completely bacteria free.

"Cosmopolitan" has many articles on anal sex.

I'm not too old to learn.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Today, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
        • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Today, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
        • Reply to Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

My MIL is extremely traditional and would not be down with anything like that. She was just admitted to the hospital with a resurgence of cancer. So…I...

Today, 04:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

Men can change but rarely do. It almost has to be a shift in moral standing.

I'm sorry your marriage has so little sex. It could be worse...

Today, 11:30 AM By jns
        • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

my husband & I "waited" until we married
          so I never knew he was not as sexual as most men are

our whole marriage has...

Today, 10:11 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Today, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
        • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Today, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
        • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

Yesterday, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
        • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

Yesterday, 10:51 AM By Red77
        • Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

I was over at a fetish-focused singles website (for reasons that are in line with the values in my marriage) and am pretty sure I saw my husband's mother's...

11-25-2022, 09:26 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        Working...
        X