Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning your sex toys

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hannahgibsy View Post
    I never knew you can actually throw your dildo in the dishwasher and have it cleaned. Most of the time I was using water and soap like most of the girls here.
    I'm not that big of a fan of dildos myself, but If you really want to experiment, then why not find a partner and use sex toys instead? I had a boyfriend that wanted to stay imminent and in touch even when we had to go separate ways for a couple of days at times. So it wasn't that bad of an idea, and when he sent me a remote control vibrator, I was excited to use it with him. It kept our relationship alive even when we did not have that much sex.
    Last edited by Alison H.; 06-15-2021, 08:48 AM. Reason: Outbound link removal

Comment

• Be careful with the dishwasher because it can leave soap residue on your toy, and it could cause an infection!

Comment

• I'm a big fan of soap and warm water to clean my sex toys. I don't worry about full sterilization because I don't share my toys and they rarely get so messy that I worry they're not clean enough with soap.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
        • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
          2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
        • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
        • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
        • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X