Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite sex toy?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite sex toy?

Do you have a favorite sex toy that you can't live without? What is it and where did you get it?

• A while back I had a fave G-spotter, the Minna Ola. It finally broke and I have a Hott Octopuss Kurve now. It’s pretty good. There’s a review around here for it.

honestly though, now that clit-sucking toys exist, I never wanna be without one in my menagerie. Lelo Sona 2 is my fave. But there are plenty of good ones around.

Comment

• Thanks Wednesday! In case anyone was curious here is your thorough review

Intrigued by the idea of a clit-sucking sonic sex toy? Who wouldn’t be! If you love oral pleasure, a LELO SONA 2 may be exactly what you’re looking for.

Last edited by Julia W.; 05-01-2021, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• I love the Lelo Nea. Once I got it I thought I will never want another vibrator. Small, quiet(ish), long enough charge. The BF got one of the "sucking" kind you mentioned, Wednesday, but I can't figure out how to work it!!

Comment

• When it comes to any clit-sucking vibe, placement (including angle) is everything. I find that the vibe pattern makes a difference as well. Pulsating patterns work best for me, with the constant vibe just being irksome. Anyway... I didn't see what the big deal was either until it shifted itself into place and...it became obvious very quickly what all the fuss was about.

Comment

• My wife is my favorite sex toy. After we're finished, she cleans herself. ???

Comment

• Obviously the clit sucking toys are fun but I got a homemade dildo mould that vibrates which is brilliant. It's great to have 2 of me inside someone lol

Comment

• My absolute favorite sex toy is a type (instead of a brand) -- wand massager/vibrator. I love the large head and most that I've tried have really rumbly vibrations which are my favorite. My second fave (I know that wasn't the question, but I love it so much it needs a mention, lol) is the Kurve by Hot Octopuss. It's technically a G-spot vibrator but I only use it on my clit. I like it because (like most Hot Octopuss toys) it has deep, rumbly vibrations -- plus in this toy, there are two types of motors with two distinct vibrations. When combined it is SOOOOOOO good.

Comment

• I hear you on the Hot Octopuss line. The concept of different vibration types is a revelation.

Comment

• My favorite sex toy would have to be the Bender by Unbound Babes. It has a great texture (soft but not too squishy), a powerful rumbly motor, and covers a good surface area. It also comes in a pretty gender-neutral color/look that doesn't resemble a penis (for anyone who isn't into that.) Bender is part of the new trend of bendable/flexible toys, so it's versatile for use as a g-spot/clitoral/broad external stimulation toy. Besides the small motor, I love how beginner-friendly it is - its buttons are accessible and intuitive, aka you're not fumbling around when you're getting close to the big O.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X