Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever thought about becoming a sex toy tester?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever thought about becoming a sex toy tester?

As anyone on our team will tell you, testing sex toys brings a whole new level of enjoyment to the “daily grind.”

The work involved with creating a sex toy review is incredibly fun — but it’s really important, too.

The product reviews published on Women’s Health Interactive are unmatched in terms of their candidness, honesty, thoroughness, and deep research, all to help others to make the best decisions for their sexual wellness.

And we’re offering you the opportunity to become a part of that process.

If you're curious about what it entails, read our full article, How To Become A Sex Toy Tester And Join Our Team — it's full of great information!

I'm opening up this thread as a place to discuss what it's like (our team members are welcomed and encouraged to share their experiences), but also to provide a place where folks can ask questions about it, too.

• Hi

I am new member and very interested in becoming a sextoy tester.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrgasmBallsTester View Post
      Hi

I am new member and very interested in becoming a sextoy tester.
      We appreciate your interest and welcome to the forum!

I encourage you to read our full article, How To Become A Sex Toy Tester And Join Our Team, which also contains the application form.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here!

Comment

• bumping this up in case any new posters are interested

Comment

• Good idea. This is such a sweet gig.

Comment

• This seems very intresting - minus the not being paid part..lol. But seriously, i do have 2 questions.

First, the article mentions a requirement to submit raw footage. Is that footage of using/testing the toys, or footage of talking about the experience of using the toys? I just want to make sure.

Secondly, approximately how often could we be expected to test a new toy? For example, once a month, twice a year, etc.

Thank you
            Last edited by Rayn; 01-08-2023, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayn View Post
              This seems very intresting - minus the not being paid part..lol. But seriously, i do have 2 questions.

First, the article mentions a requirement to submit raw footage. Is that footage of using/testing the toys, or footage of talking about the experience of using the toys? I just want to make sure.

Secondly, approximately how often could we be expected to test a new toy? For example, once a month, twice a year, etc.

Thank you
              The term "raw footage" refers to recorded content that has not been edited or altered for publication. There's a staffer here at WHI who does some real wizardry with raw footage.
              No one is expected to send us footage of anyone masturbating with sex toys--just review content and commentary.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
              • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
              • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
              • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
              • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X