Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Toy ever!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Toy ever!!

Hi guys,
    Just had to spare my latest story with you. After having kids and our sex life becoming more of a chore I found it harder to orgasm. My friend put me onto this great new vibrator. It was like a multi tool. Super bending so it vibrated on the inside and the outside. More vibrating power than any of my other toys. Totally recommend treating yourself to one. It was called a Satisfyer G-Spot Flex mine is blue think it comes in other colours. Hubby enjoyed it too. Found it at ignightme here's the link for anyone that wants it.
    Last edited by jns; 12-14-2022, 07:49 AM.
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• My boyfriend can't finish while having sex with me

Hello everyone,
    I am 52, my boyfriend is 53. Him and I have been in a committed relationship for 10 months. From the beginning our sex life has...

02-29-2024, 12:55 PM By tgraykansas
  • Have you ever held a penis while peeing?

My fwb recently asked if she could hold me while I peed. I was totally open to it but kept getting hard when she tried to lol.

Has anyone...

02-29-2024, 11:55 AM By MrMr
  • should I divorce

Due to a sexless marriage, I have found myself losing interest in my partner, we have both put on weight her 50 and me 15 and now do not desire her. I...

02-07-2024, 08:59 AM By CJ99
  • Sexless in Seatle

All was great during the dating period, sex once a day or more then marriage, work stress and a move and that killed the sex drive. Not in the morning...

02-06-2024, 09:33 PM By CJ99
Working...
X