Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Identify a condom

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify a condom

Hello

can anyone help me identify the brand of this condom?
    Attached Files

• I wish I could! I wonder if someone had custom wrappers made for an event or something? (Yes, that's a thing you can do, lol.)

Comment

• Sorry, i don't recognize it. Then again, i haven't used condoms for nearly 20 years.

Comment

• Okay, so better later than never, but I finally figured out where these are from. The brand is Tracy's Dog -- they sell sex toys but I'm not sure if they sell condoms, so this might be a freebie or something they used to sell.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• My boyfriend can't finish while having sex with me

Hello everyone,
          I am 52, my boyfriend is 53. Him and I have been in a committed relationship for 10 months. From the beginning our sex life has...

02-29-2024, 12:55 PM By tgraykansas
        • Have you ever held a penis while peeing?

My fwb recently asked if she could hold me while I peed. I was totally open to it but kept getting hard when she tried to lol.

Has anyone...

02-29-2024, 11:55 AM By MrMr
        • should I divorce

Due to a sexless marriage, I have found myself losing interest in my partner, we have both put on weight her 50 and me 15 and now do not desire her. I...

02-07-2024, 08:59 AM By CJ99
        • Sexless in Seatle

All was great during the dating period, sex once a day or more then marriage, work stress and a move and that killed the sex drive. Not in the morning...

02-06-2024, 09:33 PM By CJ99
        • Wife won't let husband finish inside her

Hi, first time posting.
          I've been married to my wife for 24yrs now. She has never required me to wear a condom to have sex with her. After our 2nd...

02-02-2024, 10:18 PM By Kimroger
        Working...
        X