Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to do if sex life has become difficult?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do if sex life has become difficult?

Since my pregnancy and childbirth, our sex life has become difficult. I feel very tired every night due to the high pressure of work as well. Even if I want to have sex sometimes, my vagina is dry and it is very difficult and even painful to have sex. We have tried to bring some toys to spice things up, such as we bought each other vibrators, **** rings and masturbators from [link removed by mod] At first, we felt very excited and happy for a while, but after a while we started to get bored. What should we do?
    Last edited by Wednesday L.F.; 06-15-2024, 08:44 AM.

• I guess first you’ll have to decide if your issue is ED, (as you mentioned in a previous post) or the vaginal dryness in this one. Then, you’ll want to observe our rule about not posting outside links. Thanks.

Comment

• I hate having sex at night. Especially if I'm in getting ready for sleep mode. Sex during the day is the best. It also doesn't need to be sex. Mutual masturbation is a hot quick fix. After my kid we jerked each other in the kitchen, the car or the bathroom.

When my ex wasn't in the mood immediately after giving birth she would give me hand jobs and bjs. It's what made her feel more physically comfortable because I loved her body. There is nothing more attractive than the woman who birthed your child. We are separated now but sex is always on the cards

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Egg Donation

Egg donation can be financially and emotionally rewarding, knowing you're helping others start a family. While the process involves medical evaluations,...

Today, 03:45 AM By Ronit Raj
      • Reply to Do men have mood swings?

If he is acting weird about seeing you and having sex, two things come to mind and the first one was my issue in my 30s. Tell him to have his testosterone/estrogen...

07-15-2024, 06:49 AM By Paulc35
      • Reply to My wife doesn't let me cum on or inside her

I've been married 28 years. I am 58 my wife is 51. When we started out we had sex, no pulling out and my wife was on birth control. We had one child...

07-15-2024, 06:39 AM By Paulc35
      • Reply to Yeast infection or normal discharge?

It sounds like you may still have a yeast infection. Consider consulting a healthcare provider for further evaluation. They might recommend continuing...

07-15-2024, 04:25 AM By Ronit Raj
      • Reply to Sex before marriage

Just ask her. Personally I would never marry someone who hadn't slept with anyone else because I want my partner to know what they like. Also if they...

07-11-2024, 02:43 PM By MrMr

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X