Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do women get turned off by younger men?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravsoma View Post
    If it shouldn't be posted why post it at all. I didn't come here for you to judge my profile picture and I don't give a ******** what you think about me. My comment was a general statement and you just made a personal attack on me.

Learn some manners.
    I made an example to show what kind of things people shouldn't say in their posts. What I said was not constructive and I clearly stated that it was an example. I'm done with this thread so I'm not going to post anymore or look at what people responded, if you say anything else I'm not going to read it because it will probably be some hostile bitter rebuttal.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Normal Guy View Post
      I made an example to show what kind of things people shouldn't say in their posts. What I said was not constructive and I clearly stated that it was an example. I'm done with this thread so I'm not going to post anymore or look at what people responded, if you say anything else I'm not going to read it because it will probably be some hostile bitter rebuttal.
      An example that wasn't needed. What I said pertained to the topic at hand. You were just trying to start a fight, which did not work. Be nice, sweetie, okay?

Also, I'm not fat. I have a condition where my face is puffier than normal. I would usually go to my doctor for that, but I haven't had a chance to go see them. Understand the whole situation before you make an ignorant assumption. It can save you and other people a lot of time. Have a good day.

Comment

• You both need to calm down and get a grip. This is an advice discussion forum, not dualing grounds. Speak your opinions about the situation without being hateful to each other. It's not the end of the world if you don't agree with each other.

"Ravsoma", you have been warned before about your negative attitude. Don't let me see you being rude again. Even if it is in response to someone being extremely hateful to you. If you are having an issue with someone, as I told you before, let me know. Do not fight in the forums. This is your last warning.

"A Normal Guy", as this is your first warning, let me remind you that we do not allow any sort of rude behavior or inappropriate language. Do not say things that attack a person's character or you will be banned. Even if it was a theoretical statement.

I normally keep warnings between myself and the member, but I feel that everyone here needs to be reminded about what is appropriate. Please keep it civil people.

~Jessica

Comment

• Okay let me say two things, ravsoma, you obviously aren't very old or you wouldn't be fueling the fire with a 16 year old boy. You need to be a little more mature about the way you respond. Secondly, I am currently in a relationship and the guy is younger than me. We have been together for almost a year, and it is amazing. He has treated me with more respect and dignity than any other guy I have ever dated. I think that a lot of it has to do with the kind of person that you present yourself to be. Dont come off acting like someone you are not. Be yourself.

Comment

• This thread is almost three months old! It was completely dead. The person who started it hasn't posted since September, and Ravsoma is on hiatus. Ejm0306, your comments are so unnecessary as well as bordering on personal attack.
            Age isn't anything but a number. It's a person's maturity that really counts.
            <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X