Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheated On my Boyfriend.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravsoma, I know I said I was not going to argue with you and Im not but Im just going to say one more thing, what do you mean my post was a little off? Why is it off because I could relate to this girl and understand why she doesn't want to tell him? You know you take this situation way too personal!! Remember I didn't say that cheating was right at all, she knows she made a mistake and she feels guilty for it, telling him will only make it worse. It doesn't make no difference whether or not she told him she slept with the guy because regardless she still cheated and he knows that. And if you read my post correctly you will know I don't condone cheating, I don't think its right, I just believe that some things are better left unsaid especially if its going to jeapordize the relationship more. Like she said she feels really bad, and hopefully she will learn from her mistake. Not everyone that cheats cheats again!! For some people that is what makes them change their ways, they realize they hurt someone plus they realize this someone is the person they love. Now that could be a real eye opener for some, they almost lose that special person and they learn to do whatever possible to keep them after that. You just have to think of it front both points of view and not just your own.

Comment

• Originally posted by miserable mom View Post
      Not everyone that cheats cheats again!! For some people that is what makes them change their ways, they realize they hurt someone plus they realize this someone is the person they love. Now that could be a real eye opener for some, they almost lose that special person and they learn to do whatever possible to keep them after that.
      I really appreciate this^^^. That quote really defines what changed in me after i cheated. I became a whole new person. Even to this day in every aspect of my relationship I have changed how I treat him. I used to be the kind of girl who threw relationships away and didnt care about hurting someone. If I was in a relationship with someone and they didn't like how I acted or things I did I would simply say "hit the road jack." But not with this current boyfriend. Before him i was a party girl, i was a ************** in general, and i just did not give a rip what people thought of me. And because of him I have changed it all. I actually think about my actions and how i treat people. and i feel bad if i don't treat them right. i have completly given up my party girl image.

and until now i had not realized how much i had changed myself to keep my relationship strong. and i think now i know that i am doing the right thing in not telling him the absolute truth.

it may be selfish and some may think its wrong. but i have become a better person due to this man, and even though i made the mistake i made, im not willing to give him up because of it.

MISERABLE MOM-
      thank you.

Comment

• Your welcome dgirl07 I know how hard it is when you make a mistake to fess up to it because you don't want to hurt someone more and because you also want to keep what you have. In a earlier post when I had stated that I cheated on my ex because he cheated on me, I never told him about it because it was something that I thought was going to make me feel better about myself (it didn't however). Ive made mistakes in my past with other boyfriends, truth is I told them I cheated. The only reason I did not want to tell my childrens dad was because I loved him, and two wrongs don't make a right, yet in a way I felt we were even. So you see that is why I said some things are left better left unsaid, it would have just caused more problems for us. Your situation I understand you probably didn't realize you loved him that much, and alchohol is no excuse but your right when alchohol is envolved it plays a huge role in the ************ things we do. I can tell your really sorry and just know that everyone makes mistakes, you are not a bad person because of what you did. Just wanted to tell you that .

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X