Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horny+can't have sex=depression..underlying issue?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horny+can't have sex=depression..underlying issue?

I can't have sex at the moment, so my boyfriend wanted me to just "get off with his hands"..And for some reason this upset me.I told him I don't want that, yes it feels good but it doesn't make me feel better.That I want HIM, that I want that connection.

When we get all worked up and super horny but we can't have sex..I get extremely depressed.It makes me want to cry and scream and just run for miles.And not just for the next few minutes, but for the rest of the day-sometimes into the next day...Is this normal???I don't feel like it is, I feel like there is an underlying issue but I don't know what it could be.Any ideas?

• Originally posted by 18-Going-On-Broken View Post
    It makes me want to cry and scream and just run for miles.
    Have you tried running for miles or some kind of vigorous exercise? It's a great way to cure the blues - especially if you can get outside and do it. I ride my bike to the park and enjoy the animals, trees, and people. They don't know or care anything about my issues. They're just all out doing their own things. It gives me perspective. My problems seem small compared to the bright, blue sky and the sun shining through it miles and miles away.

Even if it's inside, the exercise itself helps you think and manage stress better. The down side is it can make you hornier. That's life.
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Why can't you have sex?
      Pigeonholer extraordinaire!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X