Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking up girls on facebook

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If you love something, set it free, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't it never was" ...

Point being, if he laughs with you, shows affection, is intimate a lot, chances are he loves being with you.

I have checked past boyfriends but out of curiosity in how their life went so I would know what I would have ended up like Same with some of my clients out of curiosity of their personalities.

But, if someone left you? Then you have to access and know that there is one good person we should spend the rest of our lives with and often we go through a few relationships to find that person as we grow and realise different things that wouldn't have made that relationship a happy ever after one.

Life in the now, not in fear and enjoy your life.
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

Vanessa R. When I met the guy I've been dating, I actually asked him about his ghosting history the first time we met. He didn't really even know what...

Today, 03:16 PM By atskitty2

I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

Yesterday, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.

Very true atskitty2 ! You bring up a good point about how easy it is for someone to walk away in all facets. Of course, the fact that there are people...

Yesterday, 12:21 PM By Vanessa R.

Agreed with all - it sucks, and shouldn't be allowed! LOL...

It's gotten to the point now (sadly I would think...) that I EXPECT the ghosting,...

01-13-2021, 09:18 PM By JonnyR
    • Reply to Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Are you absolutely certain the discharge is coming from somewhere besides the vaginal opening? And is that a change, or has it always been coming from...

01-11-2021, 06:33 PM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X