Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

petty breakup reasons

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petty breakup reasons

Last night at work, a girl told me she once broke up with a boyfriend because he had such poor table manners. I had to giggle.
    She said he ate like a farm animal, and it was disgusting.

I thought it'd be a fun topic.

Have you been dumped over something rather inconsequential? Have you dumped someone for an annoying habit?

• I dumped my wife in part because she smelled bad sometimes. I was ashamed, but I couldn't take it. There were other issues, but that was a large part of it. I've got a really sensitive nose.

After we had gotten back together I realized it was when she ate a bunch of garlic and I hadn't had any.
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Haha. I think in the early stages of dating, if you're not really into someone then lots of things can be deal-breakers. I've been known for petty breakup stuff myself at times. I was very annoyed by a guy who shaved his arms. The thought of him shaving them just really got to me. Lol. I have dated guys that just looking at them irritated me. Classic signs of no chemistry and not being with the right person.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Annual menstrual cycle

I am 49 years old. I move had 2 cesareans and have 2 children. My body seemed to enter the peri-menopausal stage around age 42-44. My bloodwork continues...

Yesterday, 10:50 PM By Salamom0081
      • How many sex toys is too many?

My husband went into my nightstand drawer to find a book light, and this is what I hear.
        "Jeez, how many of these things do you have?!?"...

01-21-2021, 06:39 PM By Wednesday L.F.
      • Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:03 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
      Working...
      X