Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it considered cheating?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn't cheating. You could call it "an affair of the heart." But since you were not exclusive with them, it's not cheating. It's called casual sex. What they are to you are, believe it or not, Friends With Benefits (I would use a different term but I can't remember what kind of language is tolerated here).

If it is really bothering you that much, the only thing you can do is come clean to the one you want. Keeping a secret that is such a burden is bad for your physical and mental health.

OG
    Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting!

Comment

• yea i agree too. I told him after that, it was hard but he didn't mind as much, I WAS SINGLE. However, we are over now anyways for other reasons.

Comment

• Just a thought

It seems like the friends with benefits situation is a dead end road. If that's the shortcut and it's easy, then it's hard to go back to being friends or to move on to a serious relationship and the highs and lows that come with it. For me it's easier to just choose one or the other: to be friends or to be together. It may leave you lonely for a while, but at least you're not wasting your time. As just friends you can think back and forth about a guy's possibility of being a good match for you or being a mistake. How can you meet the man of your dreams while you're sleeping with someone else?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X