X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sweet_peaa
    Member
    • Mar 2014
    • 33

    molested

    I recently moved in with my bf baby daddy of 4 years family house not only do I know his parents use but I recently found out that his step dad that stays in same house molested him when he was younger and would still try to send me and his wife my mother in law n my daughter out to try and get my bf high and would still ask him !!!... I recently found this out when my bf blurted it out in a big argument they were having!! N I never knew about it I know that the dad is no good n got him to start using young but when he got with me he stopped but after that argument his dad Gave me a letter telling me my bf was still using all this time I'm so hurt but yet confused bcuz I know my bf has been through a lot but I just don't know if I can keep using this as a excuse for his actions what do I do about this
  • Stillness
    WH Poster of the Month April 2017
    • Feb 2012
    • 3679

    Protect your baby.
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

    Comment

    • Trixareforkids
      Banned
      • Mar 2014
      • 737

      I agree with Stillness, your 1st priority has to be protecting your child and yourself. If you have any other safe place to go, get your little girl out of that situation. That is NOT a healthy environment for your child or yourself. Kids don't remember being poor (as long as they're not hungry) but the effects of being in or around abusive relationships (physical or mental) last for the rest of their lives. Just because you love someone or they love you (or a child) is not a reason to stay.

      Comment

      • jns
        Assistant Admin
        • Mar 2010
        • 8398

        You should not have your child around a molester. Get out of that situation.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        ...
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

        From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia [CENTER][URL="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php"]Register![/URL] | [URL="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/help#vb_faq/site_rules"]Rules/FAQ[/URL][/CENTER]

        Comment

        or

        Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

        Join our weekly newsletter and get the latest thought-provoking bold research and fearless conversations about sex - plus exclusive product giveaways - delivered to your inbox.

        Latest Activity

        Collapse

        • Reply to What is the implant (nexplanon) like?

          I'm curious what everyones experience was like getting the Nexaplanon removed. Do they make a legit incision? I had a decent amount of bruising getting...

          09-28-2026, 11:54 AM By Birdie_567
        • Reply to Women - not climaxing

          Hello Mermaidsheets --> Was just checking in here to see how things were going with everything?...

          09-24-2026, 08:31 PM By JonnyR
        • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

          Yes it was seriously so convenient! I am sure that there are some other local non-profits that do somewhat similar things. I do live in a state that is...

          09-23-2026, 10:52 AM By Birdie_567
        • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

          Oh, this is a very many-layered topic! When I was younger, I visited Planned Parenthood (PP) for my own STI testing, for lots of reasons, but mainly for...

          09-16-2026, 08:09 PM By JonnyR
        • Birth Control Thoughts

          How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

          09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        • Birth Control Thoughts

          How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

          09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567
        • Women - not climaxing

          Hello, I’m 40, a cis woman, and I’ve been married for 10 years. We were having sex and I was nearly to climax when it sort of just dissipated. This...

          09-08-2026, 08:19 PM By Mermaidsheets
        Working...