Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Numbers game...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numbers game...

I've always had a fetish for statistics...so I was wondering a few things. All answers should be as accurate as possible. Exact numbers are great.

1) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to go out with?

2) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to sleep with?

3) What percentage of guys who hit on you do you find attractive?

4) What percentage of guys do you reject when they ask you out?

• a-dub, most women don't go around dividing the number of men they find attractive by the total population or the number of guys rejected by the number who try in order to come up with percentages ....that's kind of like high school kids devising charts and scales to rank their "top 25 hottest babes."

My answers are -
    1. some
    2. some
    3. some
    4. some
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
      a-dub, most women don't go around dividing the number of men they find attractive by the total population or the number of guys rejected by the number who try in order to come up with percentages ....that's kind of like high school kids devising charts and scales to rank their "top 25 hottest babes."

My answers are -
      1. some
      2. some
      3. some
      4. some
      I should hope not. If they did that they'd only get a decimel that needed to be multiplied by 100 to get a percentage!

I'm just curious to know so I have an idea of how many women I might need to ask out in order to score.

Comment

• Well first of all you need to work out where you score on the rankings for attractive qualities, then put out a survey asking what women's minimum requirements on a set scale are for those qualities in a man for those situations outlined. Then you have to consider the survey results as a population study and probably assume a normal distribution. From this you can deduce on average, how many women you will need to ask out before you have a considerable probability of success.

Please note that the study will be biased towards those women who spend their time doing surveys rather than living non-cyber life, and that people lie in surveys.

Happy stats hunting!!
        “...choose to believe in your own myth
        your own glamour
        your own spell
        a young woman who does this
        (even if she is just pretending)
        has everything....”
        ― Francesca Lia Block, How to (Un)cage a Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by calibri~ View Post
          Well first of all you need to work out where you score on the rankings for attractive qualities, then put out a survey asking what women's minimum requirements on a set scale are for those qualities in a man for those situations outlined. Then you have to consider the survey results as a population study and probably assume a normal distribution. From this you can deduce on average, how many women you will need to ask out before you have a considerable probability of success.

Please note that the study will be biased towards those women who spend their time doing surveys rather than living non-cyber life, and that people lie in surveys.

Happy stats hunting!!
          Hmm. I would rate myself as follows:

Physical attractiveness: 6/10
          Intelligence: 9/10
          Humor: 11/10 (5/10 if its women who don't seem to get my jokes usually)
          Penis size: 4/10
          Wealth: 1/10
          Maturity: 1/10

Hmm...

Comment

• It didn't work out with your lady?
            "Those sowing seed with tears
            Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Originally posted by Stillness View Post
              It didn't work out with your lady?
              No. I had to move and she wanted even more commitment as in getting engaged and that's just way to fast for me. We had a good thing going, why ruin it by getting so serious, ya know? She didn't see it that way and was pretty upset for a few days. But she's back with her ex now from what I hear. I wish her well. She was hot and I have nothing to compare to say she was great in bed, but she was ******** good.

Comment

• Most women don't want to just be a sex object
                PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
                  Most women don't want to just be a sex object
                  Of course! I didn't see her as one, but at the same time I didn't want to move that fast. It had only been a couple months. Maybe it was a rebound kinda thing? Regardless, its possible I made a mistake...

Comment

• You'd better do an offline survey too and do a t test to make sure the populations are not significantly different.

Ok now I've exhausted everything I know about statistics.

What percentage of women get your jokes?
                    “...choose to believe in your own myth
                    your own glamour
                    your own spell
                    a young woman who does this
                    (even if she is just pretending)
                    has everything....”
                    ― Francesca Lia Block, How to (Un)cage a Girl

Comment

• Sorry to distract from your survey and I'll be sure to join in .

2 months is too fast for a woman to ask a guy for a commitment like that. Definitely.

Who understands women? It definitely shows me that she wanted to be wanted. But, don't beat yourself up, she came in and accepted what she had and left when it wasn't what she wanted in its entirety.

I'm just glad you found something worth while and real a-dub. Don't go backwards go forward and you are putting yourself down with your stats.

Physical attractiveness: 6/10
                      Intelligence: 9/10
                      Humor: 11/10 (5/10 if its women who don't seem to get my jokes usually)
                      Penis size: 4/10
                      Wealth: 1/10
                      Maturity: 1/10

Do you really see yourself as being so immature ? Nothing wrong with being funny and wanting to live and enjoy life. Off course you do have to start at some point seeing that the World can't live off of no savings but that will happen.. We've already confirmed you are average or above in the Penis size so 5-6-7.

Re-evaluate.
                      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by a_dub View Post
                        I've always had a fetish for statistics...so I was wondering a few things. All answers should be as accurate as possible. Exact numbers are great.

1) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to go out with?

2) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to sleep with?

Jesus h Christ, shove the statistics and just go with what your heart tells you?.

Comment

• a_dub, like the others, I think you are misreading yourself. The only one you maybe need to work on is wealth and that is a matter of perspective. Even though it has ended, your relationship has given you a lot of insight and direction that you simply didn't have before. That most certainly raises your maturity level. If you want to raise your wealth, leverage some of that intelligence into something that brings in more money. If the local pool of available women is not reasonably likely to produce a new SO, change things. Go to different places. Do different things. I went to Thailand and found out that instead of being ordinary, I was sought out. Yes, there were many situations to not get involved in, but there were ones that held significant promise.
                          I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                          Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• CW as always, your too kind!

Comment

• Originally posted by a_dub View Post

1) probably between 5-10% (I have no basis to base this on just my experience and feeling)

2) 0.1% I only sleep with my husband and he ain't the sharing type

3) 30% again (no basis just my feeling)

4) 100% like I said I'm a married woman
                              It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

-

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
                              • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
                              • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
                              • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
                              • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
                              Working...
                              X