Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valentines 2017, what are your plans? What are you buying?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentines 2017, what are your plans? What are you buying?

Maybe i'm being too organised but I suddenly realised how fast valentines is approaching and wondered what people are planning on doing / buying this year?

Usually me and the hubby spend a night away somewhere nice, I have booked a night in London but looking to buy something else a little fun and quirky too! ( He's into his tech, so maybe something for his man cave lol!)

• Originally posted by martinnathalie9 View Post
    Usually me and the hubby spend a night away somewhere nice, I have booked a night in London
    sounds pretty nice! have a wonderful time!

bought the mushy card already
    the one that brought tears to my eyes when reading

Comment

• We don't do Valentine's Day, but I've been really wanting to do something for my wife. I know she wants an Apple Watch, so I may get her one. I'm still undecided.
      "Those sowing seed with tears
      Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• I have no partner, but I do send something to special family and friends.

Comment

• I don't have a partner, but do have a close special friend. I shall buy him a friendship card for Valentine's Day. It's a small gesture, but he'll appreciate it.

Comment

• I'm not sure yet. We just got back from France where we made lots of wonderful memories. I'm thinking about picking out one of our pictures and framing it, making him a handmade card, doing some of the French traditions we learned (like aperitif of wine and snacks) and doing a massage night with candles and essential oils. :-)
            "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• We stopped doing Valentines day years ago but BD just gave me an idea since yesterday we got us a new Massage table for the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
                We just got back from France where we made lots of wonderful memories.
                wow, sounds really nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stillness View Post
                  . I know she wants an Apple Watch, so I may get her one. I'm still undecided.
                  would be a nice surprise since she wouldn't expect it on Valentine's Day
                  or you could get it for her birthday gift

Comment

• Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
                    We just got back from France where we made lots of wonderful memories.
                    Welcome back BD!
                    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post
                      would be a nice surprise since she wouldn't expect it on Valentine's Day
                      I got it for her. She loved it.
                      "Those sowing seed with tears
                      Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Originally posted by Stillness View Post

I got it for her. She loved it.

Comment

• Amazing, so glad you went for it, definitely would be an unexpected Valentines gift, good shout! You have kind of put my gift to shame though! Gifts for him are so hard: I got him the Bike balls on this page, HA! He's fast becoming a keen cyclist ( like most people in Brighton ) and I just couldn't resist the joke. Luckily he saw the funny side and has agreed to give them a test drive soon...

We did however have an amazing time in London for my more romantic gesture, lots of lovely food and red wine was consumed!
                          Last edited by jns; 02-22-2017, 09:33 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                          X