Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendship and money

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lend one of my best friend's the odd £5. But I won't pay for her or let her rely on me too much. I believe everyone has to pay for himself/herself. It's like my sister spent £50 on a day out with me: I have given back half and shall give her the rest next week. I borrow very little money from my father. He is not a bank. Anyhow, some friends are users and will happily take that loan and never pay it back. Money + friendship = bad reaction

Comment

• There are other phone options like google voice. You use it like skype but call other phone numbers. On the receiving end, your number shows up as whatever number google assigns. It's free. You can also call phone numbers from Skype if you pay for it and it is really cheap.

So cancel the landline.
      Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• Yeah, there are good reasons for a phone but a landline these days isn't usually the best option. I have a second rate cell plan, with unlimited talk and text, and 2gb data per month. Never use half the data. I pay $30/mo. The problem is coverage, when I visit family back home in the rural areas. Really the only problem I've ever had. I haven't had a landline in years...

But Skype phone and magic jack used to be great options, assuming that they're still available.

Comment

• called to cancel phone and I messed up!

Comment

• What happened Amy?

Comment

• Be careful with cancelling your landline if you want to keep the number. I would get a pay as you go account on a cellphone and port the landline to preserve the number. My younger brother recently did this for my mother.
              I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
              Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
                What happened Amy?
                called to cancel but then they offered me a (loyal customer deal) so decided to keep landline for one more year

Comment

• I'll cancel next year after the deal is over
                  it was too good to pass on

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
                  • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
                  • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
                  • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
                  • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
                  Working...
                  X