X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mukesh73
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2018
    • 1

    Dear sir /mam.
    I have 1 doubt. for my friend His sister is not getting pregnant. it is because of her husband health issues he told. doctors told to try for ivt. she done 4 times. she is much depressed and crying it seems.
    I told him that ask her sister to have affairs with someone who is healthy. (with or without husband knowledge)
    ​​​​if you really want to help her you approach or else ask her to find a guy as donor or have sex with him

    ​he started shouting. there are only two options either to have affairs or child adoption from orphanage. am I correct. Plz reply to (link removed)

    ​​​​​​can I do like this?
    Last edited by atskitty2; 01-10-2018, 06:25 AM.

    Comment

    • Texasred
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2009
      • 1216

      Haven't heard back from Chaya, but I suspect that was exhaustion not ED her husband had...

      Comment

      or

      Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

      Join our weekly newsletter and get the latest thought-provoking bold research and fearless conversations about sex - plus exclusive product giveaways - delivered to your inbox.

      Latest Activity

      Collapse

      • Reply to What is the implant (nexplanon) like?

        I'm curious what everyones experience was like getting the Nexaplanon removed. Do they make a legit incision? I had a decent amount of bruising getting...

        09-28-2026, 11:54 AM By Birdie_567
      • Reply to Women - not climaxing

        Hello Mermaidsheets --> Was just checking in here to see how things were going with everything?...

        09-24-2026, 08:31 PM By JonnyR
      • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

        Yes it was seriously so convenient! I am sure that there are some other local non-profits that do somewhat similar things. I do live in a state that is...

        09-23-2026, 10:52 AM By Birdie_567
      • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

        Oh, this is a very many-layered topic! When I was younger, I visited Planned Parenthood (PP) for my own STI testing, for lots of reasons, but mainly for...

        09-16-2026, 08:09 PM By JonnyR
      • Birth Control Thoughts

        How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

        09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      • Birth Control Thoughts

        How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

        09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567
      • Women - not climaxing

        Hello, I’m 40, a cis woman, and I’ve been married for 10 years. We were having sex and I was nearly to climax when it sort of just dissipated. This...

        09-08-2026, 08:19 PM By Mermaidsheets
      Working...