Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

reasons for the pill, sex still?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reasons for the pill, sex still?

ok, so i'm on the pill cuz i never have a regular period. but if i wanted to get pregnant, could i still get pregnant on a certain time of the month on the pill? i know there are different amounts of hormones in the pill on different days, so yeah. any answers?

• if you don't miss any pills, the safeness should be the same all month long.
    I think it's said to be 99% safe.

Comment

• so if i wanted to become pregnant, then get off the pill? cuz that could mess up my already funky cycle (well, more than just what the pregnancy would do)

Comment

• it's already possible to become pregnant in the first cycle after you stop taking the pill.
        and even if you get pregnant while taking it (for example because you forgot it once), it doesnt harm the child if you took it for a little longer, because you didnt know about your pregnancy. Of course you should stop taking it as soon as you find out about it.

Comment

• so you're saying that once someone becomes pregnant, stop taking the pill or it might harm the baby?

Comment

• you know what, to be honest, I copied that from the box of my birth control pills. It didnt even occur to me that it doesnt make any sense at all... sorry about that.

Can anyone else help?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

Yesterday, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.

Very true atskitty2 ! You bring up a good point about how easy it is for someone to walk away in all facets. Of course, the fact that there are people...

Yesterday, 12:21 PM By Vanessa R.

Agreed with all - it sucks, and shouldn't be allowed! LOL...

It's gotten to the point now (sadly I would think...) that I EXPECT the ghosting,...

01-13-2021, 09:18 PM By JonnyR
            • Reply to Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Are you absolutely certain the discharge is coming from somewhere besides the vaginal opening? And is that a change, or has it always been coming from...

01-11-2021, 06:33 PM By atskitty2

Vanessa R. I have been surprised that more of these kinds of posts don't get some attention too! I think most of the visitors/regulars here are not in...

01-11-2021, 06:15 PM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X