Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rectum Hair?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rectum Hair?

One night I was having extreme anal sex with my boyfriend of four years when he mentioned that I had hair in the opening of my... rectum. I had never realized it but he seemed to have an issue with it. The rest of the night was extremely awkward and not as pleasuring. As soon as he left I ran to the store and got hair removal, not wanting to deal with a razor in my . I removed it, or so I thought. The next time I felt full confidence thinking it wouldn't have grown back. He was... eating me out (not to sound too uneducated) when he noticed it again. But this time he said it hurt because it was prickly and black. I don't know how to get rid of it!!
    HELP!?

• unless you have a waxing done..or laser treat your bum,your not gonna get rid of it. its just HAIR. we all have it down there,tell your bf to stop being such a sissy!

Comment

• If you feel more confident with it off, it takes routine maitenance just like anywhere else you shave/remove hair (legs, armpits , bikini line etc) unless you have laser hair removal it will keep growing back. So if it makes him unhappy and you uncomfy - sorry to say its just gonna have to be added to your routine hair removal

You've been with the guy 4 years, and you love him and yes he should stop being such a sissy about it, I agree, but at the same time as long as he offers the same courtesy in hygeine area and keeps things to your likings - fair is fair and it really isn't so much trouble.
      Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• I shave there when I do my everywhere shave, just 'cause it makes me feel better about myself, I like to be hair free everywhere down there, just 'cause I like it that way. He shouldn't be unkind about it. He has it too, not sure if that's somewhere you go, but if he keeps things how you like it you can do the same for him. If he doesn't however, he can put on his big boy panties and get over it, or have a new no no zone.

Comment

• Next time he brings it up, Politely ask him to bend over and spread em.

Everyone has this hair, if you keep up with it most men don't notice, I shave mine when I shave everything else, although i do this mostly for myself, my guy hasn't ever seemed to notice

Comment

• Get waxed. That is the only way to get to it and it doesn't hurt that bad.

Comment

• Um, not sure how this qualifies as gossip but not everyone has hair there. Why is it bothering him now, after this long? You could just tell him if he doesn't like it - don't go there.

Comment

• You know, I never knew I had hair there either until my bf mentioned it one day. I felt embarrassed because I thought it was gross and shocked that I'd never paid attention and noticed it before! So yes, like the other posters, I now just include it in my shaving routine - I find it easier to do than the other sensitive area down there!

Comment

• aahaha im sorry, its not that funny. but yea just get it waxed

Comment

• Originally posted by laffitoff View Post
                    Next time he brings it up, Politely ask him to bend over and spread em.

Everyone has this hair, if you keep up with it most men don't notice, I shave mine when I shave everything else, although i do this mostly for myself, my guy hasn't ever seemed to notice

haha I agree...I have that too and I just shave it..it's no biggie

Comment

• I'm a guy and last year went for a Brazilian wax before vacationing where there was a nude beach. I've waxed my chest and back and this didn't hurt when she did my butt. The warmth from the wax on my butt actually felt sort of good(blushing). Having my balls waxed hurt. Plus she put a cream on afterwards to prevent ingrowns or something like that, she said it would sting. OHMYGOD!!! I was naked in front of her dancing like I had to pee. It took 3-4 days before I even wanted to have sex. It was because of the spray. OUCH!!

Comment

• lol I am always afraid of doing anything anal mainly because I'm afraid of not being clean shaven or i dunno i guess they have full view and I'm the one who hates hair. I don't even like it doggy or anything because i dunno my hair grows way too fast. So I don't even go there. I never wax..until just this last month i decided to do my eyebrows. I was insanely crazy to be afraid of that. I just think that I would even be embarrassed to let another girl that is doing the waxing ..looking down there. I guess I just have an issue.
                        attitude..it follows us around. It can be like a smelly sock or a sweet perfume. Others can tell. Be confident.

Comment

• yep shave!!! my guy never knew women had hair their untill i told him he was disgusted with the hair around your anus but didnt give two flips that his penis was in your pooper shoot!! really!!

Comment

• Lol everybody has hair there 1st of all how old is he cause he should know that and get over it but yeah just shave it if you want to itch when it grows back. Trim it lol i do lol

Comment

• DO NOT SHAVE YOUR !!!!!! it's wax or nothing, it doesn't hurt and it lasts 1 or 2 months but the situation is unconforbale. If you shave you'll get a beard growing there lol
                              "If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut"

-Albert Einstein

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X