Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rectum Hair?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank god,i thought i was the only one!

Comment

• I shave my inner booty hair in my bubble bath frequently lol...

Comment

• Ummm who doesnt have rectum hair? Idk, but my boyfriend doesn't have a problem with mine, but I shave it to be polite. It's actually pretty easy. Do it in the bathroom. Put one foot on the sink, so your legs are spread, and reach back and shave it from the center out on both sides. Then take a towel or something, wet it, and wipe the area to get rid of little hairs sticking. Do it the night before your boyfriend is expected to come over. When you show him he'll be really impressed.

Comment

• hmmm

why?
          Life's a dance you learn as you go

Comment

• Everyone has hair there! If he does it again, ask him if he is aware that he has a forest around his, wildlife included. Bet next time you walk in on him in the bathroom he will be standing on the with buttcheeks spread to the mirror.
            One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
            - Chinese proverb

We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations.
            - Anais Nin

Comment

• I wonder how some can wax there, I hate wax and it's never worked for me.

Just shave often, it shouldn't be a problem. Sooner or later he'll see the result and get over his issue.

Mine complains about hair whether I shave or not, but you may have a chance.

Comment

• I read this thread and had to ask HUBS, "DO I HAVE (hair) there??' apparently I don't... however, I don't think that shaving would be very safe... lots of blood vessels.... oh, and pain.

Comment

• Sorry, that really didn't offer any advice.. are you talking on the "butt" or in the "anus"???

Comment

• So Easy, buy the wax and get your boyfriend to treat you to a wax. There are home kits aren't there (or is that dangerous)?

I would love the experience to do my partners bikini line and turn it into an erotic treat. After all, it's HIS issue, it's the least he can do!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X