Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plucking Pubic Hair

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never heard of anyone plucking their pubic hair. OUCH ! and very time consumming I would think.

Comment

• Well some people just like to play with their hair and others aren't adverse to a little pain so I guess this combines them and gives a clean bikini line.

Comment

• Makes me cross my legs just thinking about it-
        Mark age 46

I had a gf one time that used duct tape, 15' of rope and a brick. She stood on top of a building that was the tallest in our town, smashed the duct tape down hard, tied it to the brick and proceeded to throw the brick off the building. I can still remember the screaming due to the brick not hitting the parking lot down below. I cannot imagine the pain of having 15' of rope as the lead come to that sudden stop and the weight of it on that particular part of the body.

Comment

• Use thread for plucking, it will give you maximum output with minimum effort.

Comment

• I pluck my pubic hair. Makes things much smoother down there. Looks great too. As for plucking the testies, its just to time consuming and my tripple edge does a fine job!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tahoe View Post
              I pluck my pubic hair. Makes things much smoother down there. Looks great too. As for plucking the testies, its just to time consuming and my tripple edge does a fine job!
              Yeah, I also often do,lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tahoe View Post
                I pluck my pubic hair. Makes things much smoother down there. Looks great too. As for plucking the testies, its just to time consuming and my tripple edge does a fine job!
                Yeah, I also often do,lol

Comment

• Plucking hair from the pubic area its very painful " i think u should try the laser hair removal method its very effective.

Comment

• Theresa,

If it's bother you, then I'd approach it from the least painful angle.

An old girlfriend who was prematurely gray used to pluck gray pubic hair from her pubic region. I told her to not do it for me because it did not bother me in the least.

In my opinion, many women have gone overboard with hair removal as if men don't know where women grow hair. While I do prefer that women groom their pubic region, I do not prefer a completely shaved pubic area. I cannot resolve the fact that it looks like a little girl. For me, it's a complete and total turn off. I do not want to be with a girl. I want to be with a woman. Moreover, I would never ask a woman to do anything that's painful for her.

Theresa, if it's something you want to do, then you should. But no man should ever ask you to endure pain for his pleasure. But that's just how I look at it.

Take care,

Taos

Comment

• It might seem tedious but it is not painful, and does not leave me with many ingrown hairs. I have been tweezing for a number of years, entire male junk for 30 years and the rest of the pubic area up to my navel for 18. I do it about every 3 weeks or so. I have found that after one or two painful tries, you can pull the hair out several at a time by pinching it out with a latex glove on your hand. Each time it gets easier and less hair regrows. And in the hot summer it feels a lot more comfortable than a sweaty hairy mess. And I think it is sexy, or it makes my wife and I feel that way.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to I have had sex with my daughter's boyfriend

It sounds like your life is missing something and your daughter’s bf reminded you. My advice is to never be alone in a room with that man, at least...

Today, 03:23 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                      • I have had sex with my daughter's boyfriend

I am 38, a single mother of a 18-year-old daughter, . I'm still in good shape for my age
                        My daughter has a Bf 22, lately he spends more time with...

Today, 12:05 PM By aminamor
                      • Fitness roller

Hi all. My wife recently started going to the gym and they use a fitness roller.
                        She asks me to buy the same one for home. Is it possible to use...

Today, 11:55 AM By Eric Nelson
                      • Reply to What can I do?

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this difficult situation with your husband. Verbal abuse and disrespect in a relationship can be emotionally...

Today, 04:19 AM By davinamartin
                      • Reply to Men who can ejaculate twice in one lovemaking session

When I was young, after my second ejaculation, my **** would stay erect regardless of how many times I would orgasm. I would be completely out of semen...

03-01-2024, 10:54 AM By Somers

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• I have had sex with my daughter's boyfriend

I am 38, a single mother of a 18-year-old daughter, . I'm still in good shape for my age
                        My daughter has a Bf 22, lately he spends more time with...

Today, 12:05 PM By aminamor
                      • Fitness roller

Hi all. My wife recently started going to the gym and they use a fitness roller.
                        She asks me to buy the same one for home. Is it possible to use...

Today, 11:55 AM By Eric Nelson
                      • My boyfriend can't finish while having sex with me

Hello everyone,
                        I am 52, my boyfriend is 53. Him and I have been in a committed relationship for 10 months. From the beginning our sex life has...

02-29-2024, 12:55 PM By tgraykansas
                      • Have you ever held a penis while peeing?

My fwb recently asked if she could hold me while I peed. I was totally open to it but kept getting hard when she tried to lol.

Has anyone...

02-29-2024, 11:55 AM By MrMr
                      • should I divorce

Due to a sexless marriage, I have found myself losing interest in my partner, we have both put on weight her 50 and me 15 and now do not desire her. I...

02-07-2024, 08:59 AM By CJ99
                      Working...
                      X