Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have Butt Hair And Its Very Embarrassing!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashlee T.
    replied
    For the latest discussion on butt hair, why we have it, and how to remove it, join us here!

Leave a comment:

• amandajanetlee
    replied
    I will say if Brazilian Waxing is what you want, go for it.

I can't say for sure that every treatment is perfect and achieve great results for everybody but what I can say is that every treatment has its pros and cons as what works for some people might not work for everybody.

Let us know your results when you are done.

Leave a comment:

• Patti-here
    replied
    There is this kind of new thing out,,, it's called "The No No razor" I've never tried it though,,, I don't have any butt hair,,, but it's supposed to work really well...

Leave a comment:

• Motorguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Romy View Post
    Don't be embarrassed to have a Brazilian or laser as the person doing it has seen it all. If you google some salons and look at what they offer you'll see anus written so clearly lots of women have hair there and get it removed.
    Well if you getting a complete wax the anus area is part of the waxing processes as well. My wife gets it down every 6 months and that place will do it for her.

Leave a comment:

• Romy
    replied
    Don't be embarrassed to have a Brazilian or laser as the person doing it has seen it all. If you google some salons and look at what they offer you'll see anus written so clearly lots of women have hair there and get it removed.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by KateMoore View Post
    I used to have problems in my teens with sideburns, back, butt and hand hair. I didn't talk to my parents about it and I started shaving right away. It was a big mistake. I regretted it, my hair was growing very fast and I was getting tired of having to shave everyday. Just a year ago I tried a laser and it helped me out really nice. I got no more problems with hair and I can live normally, without having to worry about people pointing at me because of my appearance. I'm a 28 year old woman and for many years I've been bullied because of my hair, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. Before using the laser I've used many products but they were useless.

Hi Kate,

I'm so sorry to have read about your experience. Adolescent boys can be very cruel. And it's almost always a symptom of their insecurities.

A man who loves you will love you as you are.

I am happy that you were able to overcome what was probably not a problem in the first place.

BTW, I have been with women who grew hair in the small of their backs and one woman who had pronounced hair on her buttocks where her thighs met her butt. I never said a word to her about it because I am sure she was self-conscious about it and it was none of my business.

It's hard for some men to grasp the thought that we're all human.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by vzgsxr View Post
    As a guy i think that all guys really need to get over the whole "girls should be hairless idea".. In my opinion hair on a girl in "that area" doesnt bother me at all.. Whether it be a little or alot.. My ex g/f used to shave it off all the time until i convinced her that it was ok to leave it.. You Should try to find a guy that accepts you for the way you are =]
    What a fantastic post. And you're right on the money.

I've been with women who had hair there and without it. Either way, it never bother me. Women are human and they will grown hair there. To me, it's a non-issue.

When I began dating my last long-term g/f, she shaved her butt. After she became comfortable with me and knew I wasn't going to judge her for butt hair, she began shaving it less frequently. I told her that she did not have to shave her butt for me. The last time I was with her which was a couple weeks ago or less, we did it during daylight and it her favorite position (doggie) & she had hair there. So what?

I would not advise a woman to shave the area of her anus because of risk of cut and hence the risk of a potentially life-threatening infection (septicemia).

Leave a comment:

• KateMoore
    replied
    I used to have problems in my teens with sideburns, back, butt and hand hair. I didn't talk to my parents about it and I started shaving right away. It was a big mistake. I regretted it, my hair was growing very fast and I was getting tired of having to shave everyday. Just a year ago I tried a laser and it helped me out really nice. I got no more problems with hair and I can live normally, without having to worry about people pointing at me because of my appearance. I'm a 28 year old woman and for many years I've been bullied because of my hair, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. Before using the laser I've used many products but they were useless.

Leave a comment:

• CindyLou2
    replied
    Originally posted by ryoko View Post
    Does anyone have try TRIA Hair Removal Laser - As seen on TV? Does it work?
    I actually did a lot of research on TRIA because I was going to order it. the problem with it is that the laser part is tiny tiny tiny, so it gets about 2 hairs at a time, and then it needs another cartridge very soon. From what I have read in reviews its a nightmare, HOWEVER, I did read a lot about Flash N GO laser, or Flash and GO, not sure how its spelled, but its avialiable from Sephora or Amazon. It aso requires cartridges, but they last very long, ad the coverage area of the laser is huge compared with the tria, AND its also cheaper than the tria. Please do you own research and you'll see from the reviews. I haven't ordered a FLash N GO yet because of my finances, but the second I can I will get it and zap those butt hairs off. I also have really thick hair on my knees and back of my thighs. but none on my lower legs(it used to be werewolf thick on my lower legs, but just went bald when I was about 19). I have been using Nair on my butt, but now I have decided that until I can get the Flsh n go laser, I'm goi9ng to used cream bleach. If my boyfriend is grossed out by colorless butt hair, thats on the fine side, then he will no longer be my boyfriend, I have decided. Because if that's all I'm worth to him, then he didn't love me anyway

Leave a comment:

• CindyLou2
    replied
    Originally posted by Mermaid6 View Post
    Hi, I have been wondering if other woman had excesisve hair. I am 22 years old and my entire life I have bene teased and made fun of about certain areas of my body that have extra growth. As a child I blissfully lived unaware of the pain I was about to undergo from grade seven onwards as children started to call me when I was 12 by my last name, lets say "smith" adding sideburns to it so i was known as--"Sideburns Smith". I went home and ask my mother what I sideburn was. Of course she told me what it was and that I didnt have them. But....then it started the more I got teased the more I noticed it. Other girls didnt have that extra little bit of hair coming past their ears. I had hair that was down to my butt and a lot of it so I just brushed it off with comments like "My hair just grows that way because its longer than all of yours." But then something worse happened. I also had hair, noticable black hair(despite being a dark brown-blonde) in a patch on my back, actually it covered all of my back but the lower patch was more noticable. At swimming class a girl laughed at me and then my knickname wasnt "sideburns" anymore.....it became "Werewolf". Im only 12 still and thats year other girls were shaving their legs so I asked mum if I could mine. I began shaving and then also started shaving my side burns. They grew back thicker and the area was greyer. My highschooling was filled with torment as If I didnt remember to shave my back, or if it hurt to much because it was freshly spikey, somebody always noticed and it got around school that I shaved my back. People were always making comments about my "sideburns" too and laughing. More knicknames. My arm hair was long too so this was really horrible for me to endure. Mum told me when I was little, her and dad were worried because I was born with thick black hair down my back so they did some tests. Apparenty I had/have what is called--adrenal hyperplasia; which hasnt resulted in any other sypmptons in my life other than excessive hair growth. Mum when she took me to the beach as a child, and I had my fun being happy and playing with my siblings;people would point at me and relatives asked mum about my hair on my back. I have no sex life at all, as I have been frightened to let men touch me. When I madeout with a boy I liked at 15 who dumped me through text the next day, I found out at sschool the next day he told everyone my back was hairy and I suffered enormously from that. As an adult, I tried lazer, spent over a grand and it didnt work, however it made the hair lighter. And with age, my back hair has slowly fallen out. So for years, I have been waxing that one lower patch on my back, and its not black, its blonde now. I still wax my "sideburns" but they grow very slowly from constant waxing over the years. I still have peach fuzz type hair everywhere and I have now found it on my tummy, upper back, shoulders, chin, BUTT just today actually. I use an "epilator". It was painful to begin with, on my legs. But my leg hairs grows back once a month and very light blonde....I used to have thick black leg hair in high school from shaving. So i used the epilator on everything and i put up with the pain. BUT IT WORKS. I use it on my tummy, and breasts and they grow back like a month afterwards and lighter. ITs very painful yes like I said, but I feel like people look at me now without judging where my hair is. AND oneday maybe Ill let a man put his arm around my bare back. I remember a time when I was 19 and I went to the pool. My back hair wasnt shaved but it was lighter coloured than the black it used to be. I stood in the pool, obviously hair stands out more in the sun; I heard too men, about early thirties late twenties; yelling "HEY CAT WOMAN" behind me and my friends. We were they only people they could have been talking to and my friends were like "What they hell are they saying? Who are they talking to? Are they talking to us?" Immediatly I sunk into the water, which was worse because when I got out, the hair was flat. Those men, had wives and children with them and they STILL openly teased a teenage girl about her appearance in public. All these moments have scared me greatly. Anyway. thought id share that to anyone who had been teased about their hair growth.
    I'm so sorry for what you've been through. People are cruel. There are a lot of guys out there that would not care about the hair AT ALL. They actually know how to love a woman, and couldn't care less about hair. You just have to be open and don't sequester yourself away from the world. You sound like a great person and any guy would be lucky to have you as his gf/or wife

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
  • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
    2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
  • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
  • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
  • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X