Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facial Hair

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facial Hair

Hi,

I have had facial hair since I was twelve or thirteen. Now, at 18, I really, really want to find a way to remove it other than shaving.

You see, shaving leaves a stubble... which is incredibly embarassing. I have tried Nair/Sally Hanson and both give me really bad rashes. I also don't want to use anything that requires me to let it grow out. I don't want anyone to see it, which most waxes require.

I'll try anything for sensitive skin that doesn't require you to wait for it to grow out. I'll even try special razors that get the skin very, very smooth. So, it would be unnoticible if I shaved twice a day or something. Just, no stubble please.

Any help would be very much appreicated.

• Hope this help's

I went through the same issue your going through and i would wax. Know it works, but it does hurt some what. I do not suggest that you shave the hair it will only grow back thicker, and that's not what you want.

I just started laser hair removal and i am so happy that i did it. It has worked so well for me. I could say that maybe you could look into it and see if it something for you. good luck!

Comment

• hair removal

I have an hormone problem leaving me with bad facial hair the doctors at the hospital told me about this cream to use,so what i do now is wax every so often the cream is bringing new hair back softer and i have never felt such baby soft skin for years.The cream wont work right away overnight if you know what i mean you have to use it for a while to see a difference i have never been as happy

Comment

• What to do??????

Hello,

I started growing hair under my chin when I wad pregnant with my daughter and that was six years ago. I have tried chaving, but it started leaving me with razor bumps. I tried twizzing and it still does get all the hair in the bumps. Lastly, I tried using Sally Hansen's facial cream it works but I want something more permenant. Electolosys is out the question because I don't have the money. Please help me. SOMEBODY.

Comment

• hair on chin

Same problem as me with hair on chin what i would do is carry on and remove hair and ask your doctor about VANIQA cream if you look on my thread you will read how this cream helped me..good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by yorkielass View Post
            I have an hormone problem leaving me with bad facial hair the doctors at the hospital told me about this cream to use,so what i do now is wax every so often the cream is bringing new hair back softer and i have never felt such baby soft skin for years.The cream wont work right away overnight if you know what i mean you have to use it for a while to see a difference i have never been as happy

Awesome! I have terrible hair on my chin-upper lip-neck-checks-sideburns what is the wonderful cream you speak of?! God bless you!

Comment

• facial hair

Every time i wash my face i put VANIQUA cream on my face

Comment

• Yorkless

I have a doctors appt coming soon. I will ask her about it. Sorry I meant yorkielass, I will ask her about the Vaniqua. Is it really good?

Comment

• facial hair

The cream is very good yes

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Yesterday, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
                  • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
                  • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                    2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                  • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                  • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                  X