Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facial hair

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facial hair

Hello Ladies,

Have any of you had any blood tests to see whats causing hair to grow on your face? I was sent for tests to the hospital by my GP and polysistic ovaries test came back that i didn't have,but they found out that i wasn't making enough insulin but i'm not diabetic and this could be confusing my body.First i was put on tablets and had no luck and then i was told about the cream Vaniqa.

I have been using this cream daily after i wash my face for some time now but i still have to wax or pull with tweezers the odd one or two.Hair is coming back on my face new and softer thanks to this cream.

I have never had such baby soft skin and i would like to thank my doctor for telling me about this cream.

• Wow!

Wow, that's great! Do you know if that creame is just for facial hair, or is it to make skin smoother in general? Because my skin tends to dry out A LOT, and I haven't found any creames that help very much.

Comment

• facial hair

On the slip inside the packet says...

What is VANIQA used for?

Women use Vaniqua to reduce the growth of excessive hair on their faces

How it works..

VANIQA slows down the growth of hair through it's effect on an enzyme involved in the production of hair,it does not remove hair It is not a depilatory cream so you may need to continue removing hair for example shaving.Improvement may be seen as early as two months after start up of treatment.If you do not see any benefit after using it for four months contact your doctor.If you stop using it your original hair growth may return in two months.

Comment

• Wow! That is maybe a great cream that your Doctor prescribed you...It really helped you on your facial hair problem.

Keep that up girl...Take care and God Bless.

Comment

• I also use the Vaniqua Cream and it works great. I still have to use nair every once in a while. I rather have a few loose hairs than a full beard.

Comment

• facial hair

artojt17 im could you tell me how you get along with nair.i'm using VEET wax strips now and again but wondered whether to try nair

Comment

• Aoa,

Ladies i must tell you Not to use hair removing creams on face that are avaible in the market becoz in the start you will be very much satisfied with the results but as you continue it 4 years it will darken your skin colour and leave it dry,so as far as its about face used laser treatment and waxing on other body parts.

takecare.

Comment

• Nair

I use nair cream under legs but I also use wax for the lesser sensitive part of it. Should I stop using cream , because I dont want my skin to get dark with it. What should be done? I also dont want to use razor because it makes the new hair thicker . I am not satisfied with anything

Comment

• if you need a hair removal product for your face try sally hansen wax removal strips. The wax is already on the strips and all you have to do is heat up the strip by rubbing it between your hands to heat up the wax then apply where you need hair removed. It works really well

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Yesterday, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
                  • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
                  • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                    2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                  • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                  • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                  X